THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

big up to @Mrphist  for linking me up with some seersucker pinstripes.  the collection continues to grow...

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Glad I could help homie! NT Fam. *Fist bump*

today: i think i want to try and find a DS pair of these.  
Took me a couple months to find my pair DS. Finally broke down and bought a pair for just a little more than what I wanted to pay, but I was happy to finally have it.

By chance, does anyone know of these (or the Reds) at any outlets?
I would be grateful for some info. I wish I would have just copped when they released. I don't see any blues (size13) on EBay either.

I would be grateful for some info. I wish I would have just copped when they released. I don't see any blues (size13) on EBay either.
i posted about the sport reds like 2-3 weeks ago in the outlet thread.  we have them in RH NFO for 79.99.  however, you may not be able to do phone orders anymore.  

i posted about the sport reds like 2-3 weeks ago in the outlet thread.  we have them in RH NFO for 79.99.  however, you may not be able to do phone orders anymore.  

Player move...regardless if I can cop through phone order. I really appreciate your quick post/reply.

Get the style number and call Nike for a store search. Easy

^those are ill. the cork/ leather/ suede/ mesh mix is perfectly executed on those. the waxed laces finish em off nicely

Last edited:
got an email notifying me i got a refund on the pinstripes me and seller had agreed on.  im guessing he got a better offer after the fact.  im a little salty he does shady business like that but guess i should be positive and use that money towards something else. 

this is going to be the new roshe run.  nike seems to be tryna bridge the gap between enthusiast and basic bro.  i place blame on the ultraboost and its impact on the sneaker culture.  

this is going to be the new roshe run.  nike seems to be tryna bridge the gap between enthusiast and basic bro.  i place blame on the ultraboost and its impact on the sneaker culture.  
Roshe was the start.

Adidas realised from that what could be done with not much.

Now all the big companies have a version.

Roshe was the start.

Adidas realised from that what could be done with not much.

Now all the big companies have a version.
yeah i understand that the roshe precedes the ultraboost, but im saying the flyknit am1 will be the new roshe run (takings its place as the new bro standard).  seeing as the roshe run was outmoded by the ultraboost.  

i personally make a clear distinction between retro and performance sneaker.  the roshe bridged that gap and the ultraboost is pioneering it as we speak.  the flyknit am1 will continue the trend of "performance retro" tho i will not drink that koolaid.  

no shade on any of you that are interested in it, but i dont need a comfortable performance sneaker that has hints of retro to wear while i wait in line at starbucks rocking with techfleece shorts and a lulu lemon tee.  

ima either rock a retro, or ima rock a performance sneaker for a corresponding activity.  i cant rock with this in between stuff.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom