THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was packing up my HTM last night that I'm returning and looked at the one pair I've worn that look like atmos cement. And the mudguard is like bleeding, it looks really weird. I'm getting on chat soon to see if they'll let me return them and get full refund even though they've been worn once. If so, I'll use that for one more flyknit iD most likely.

This doesn't look right does it?

They definitely look off. I think Nike had some issues with the HTM iD's. The one pair I made have started to turn almost green in the mesh where the creases are. I've only worn them about three times so it shouldn't be happening this early on.

On another note- looks like NikeiD is down right now. Trying to reorder but it won't let me.

Last edited:
They definitely look off. I think Nike had some issues with the HTM iD's. The one pair I made have started to turn almost green in the mesh where the creases are. I've only worn them about three times so it shouldn't be happening this early on.

On another note- looks like NikeiD is down right now. Trying to reorder but it won't let me.
i was going to say, it won't let me make anything right now on there either. I'm on chat now so we'll see what this person says about them.

I did it guys. Ordered some OG USA inspired Flyknits.

I already want another pair based on what everyone is saying haha but these will most likely be my last pair until pendleton season. Also, man...I shoulda waited till they went to $200. Dah well.

shout out to @SingledOut  for all the info and making me realize I would be jealous of his USA's if I didnt order my own. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well...just chatted with a Nike rep. They said iD is currently down and gave me a 15% off code. They're handing these codes out like tic tacs lately.

i was going to say, it won't let me make anything right now on there either. I'm on chat now so we'll see what this person says about them.
I can't even access my cart that has the USA's I made last night.  Site keeps timing out.

Are the Flyknits supposed to be QS or something? I find it weird that Foot Locker or any of their affiliates aren't carrying them.

Well...just chatted with a Nike rep. They said iD is currently down and gave me a 15% off code. They're handing these codes out like tic tacs lately.
Man I've been talking to this...person (Dilson is there name is that a man or woman? haha) and they told me I can send back both iDs. But now Im looking for that discount for iD being down and they keep telling me to clear my cache and cookies and **** haha I just want the damn code!

I can't even access my cart that has the USA's I made last night.  Site keeps timing out.
yea I couldn't even get into my recent orders to get a return label, the person on chat had to email it to me, its all messed up right now. 

Man I've been talking to this...person (Dilson is there name is that a man or woman? haha) and they told me I can send back both iDs. But now Im looking for that discount for iD being down and they keep telling me to clear my cache and cookies and **** haha I just want the damn code!

yea I couldn't even get into my recent orders to get a return label, the person on chat had to email it to me, its all messed up right now. 
The rep I spoke to finally coughed over 10% after I asked.

Ok glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with NDC. I thought it was my work cpu or something.

Well, I tried for a second code....I got this:

I appreciate that, Ryan. I really want to make sure that I will be able to help you to the best way I can.

I ask my coaches and seeing here yesterday, you have just given a promo code, and we can only provide

a one time courtesy promo code to our loyal consumers. We don't normally do this, Ryan.

It was worth a shot lol. Guess its nice enough knowing they'll take back both iDs, even the worn pair since its flawed. 

Well, I tried for a second code....I got this:

I appreciate that, Ryan. I really want to make sure that I will be able to help you to the best way I can.

I ask my coaches and seeing here yesterday, you have just given a promo code, and we can only provide

a one time courtesy promo code to our loyal consumers. We don't normally do this, Ryan.

It was worth a shot lol. Guess its nice enough knowing they'll take back both iDs, even the worn pair since its flawed. 
That dude lied to you! I have a 10% from last month and just got this.

Guess its all luck of the draw...I can't be mad, I mean I did just get a 20% code yesterday and they're taking back both my iDs from nearly 5 months ago lol

Repped!  Was able to get a 15% code just now with the nike id site being down, well they also sent me shoes that were too big and had to get a return label, so I guess that helped too.  Going to buy OG reds and oreos together now.

Was hoping one of the pairs hit Dickssportinggoods - got a $100 GC I've been sitting on haha. But seeing that it doesnt look like footlocker or champs are getting these I doubt they would either. Must be just NDC, FNL and select stores. 

Thanks y'all for the heads up. I wanna make that USA pair. Did they also change up the regular am1 options too or are they still the same from the last options?

Back
Top Bottom