THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Welp no promo code for me....smh i tried lol

I wonder if Nike reduced the price of the Flyknit iD because all of us here on NT were hitting them up on chat hahaha

Couldn't resist the Oreos...they are on the way with a NDC 10% code.
The USA's are next.

I'm so in love with these flyknits right now

LOL

All of NT finessing Nike for promo Codes. 

*EDIT*

Also, It looks like ID is working again and its at $200.

Go get em! 

Last edited:
I was going to order the traditional AM1 in the USA cw with a gum sole, but these Ultras look nice!

I might order these too

Can't wait for the new season!

I wish the outsole was fully colored rather than just the toe and heel areas...

Last edited:
That's the current OG outsole option. Not that strange of a request.
??? thought the current OG option, you could NOT split the color.  hence, everyone doing an all black or red for their sport red replicas.  thats all i ever wanted was to be able to split the bottoms and make all sorts of "og" inspired colorways.  its just interesting that now that the FK can split the color, he doesnt want it.  i meant i never heard of someone wanting a consistent color for the outsole.  i was under the impression a split color outsole is def better (which it is imo). 

Last edited:
I've always preferred the full colored sole for the AM1. It's probably the reason why I own more iDs than regular released AM1s lol

Last edited:
??? thought the current OG option, you could NOT split the color.  hence, everyone doing an all black or red for their sport red replicas.  thats all i ever wanted was to be able to split the bottoms and make all sorts of "og" inspired colorways.  its just interesting that now that the FK can split the color, he doesnt want it.  i meant i never heard of someone wanting a consistent color for the outsole.  i was under the impression a split color outsole is def better (which it is imo). 

I read it that he wants the Flyknit outsole to be one solid color (fully colored).

It would be great to split the current OG outsole but that option hasn't been available in years.

I read it that he wants the Flyknit outsole to be one solid color (fully colored).

It would be great to split the current OG outsole but that option hasn't been available in years.
as did i.  he wants one solid color from toe to heel.  that statement is bizarre to me, because its all we have for the OG bottom, which imo, just sucks. i'll always choose split over solid.  

you and i are on the same page, just diff book. 
tongue.gif

I think this will be one of a few in the real near future.
Very close to what I did - like I said, you can't really mess this layout up. I went with Navy collar and red bubble and black sole. Looks like you have navy sole I think, but still looks super dope. Can't wait to see all these come in. 

@ILLustRAYt   man...why did you ever have to put that Patta idea in my head now I can't stop thinking about it haha. Swap to white laces and then go with black sole like on OG pair...******* dope. Although the gum sole is kind of a cool swap as well.

Back
Top Bottom