THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think that's kind of the point of this shoe though. It's supposed to be a bit more low key. That being said, I'm all for some loud releases as well.
monochromatic

monochromatic

monochromatic 

monochromaticish

do we really need another pack with a monochromatic theme for 2016.  not low key hating, because id rock the pinnacles too at disco, but break out a freaking line of og blocking and call it a day. 

Last edited:
Man USAs will finally be here tomorrow but now all I can think of are my Pattas...

Wish I ordered them at the same time haha

Man USAs will finally be here tomorrow but now all I can think of are my Pattas...

Wish I ordered them at the same time haha

I was late on my order of USA's. Still waiting for a shipped email. The order still shows "in progress"

My estimate delivery date is 9/8.

Last edited:

i posted those ugly things somewhere in this thread months ago
oh surprise... another boring, monotone, dental assistant sneaker with "premium" materials.  
sick.gif
mean.gif

this is starting to look like the sb thread where cats get they rocks off on the weekly release of a black upper with gum bottom. 

today: these are so underrated and im glad i finally copped a pair. instagram contrived pose game strong.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
"New Tech" always gets that premium price. I just can't pull the trigger easily on those for the price. $100 is much easier to rationalize for some reason opposed to the 120 or 130 on the new stuff. I do like them though. Just waiting for the clearance price + 20% discount to come through.

Come on Nike. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some neutral color stuff and white is always acceptable but damn, I need some color in my life.

Just copped a grail. 1997 SC Leather OG Reds. Definitely gonna need a soleswap, but uppers look great. Ill post pics when they come through.

After inquiring about my USA iD's, this is what i found out.  They have been pushed back 11 days. 

I understand that you are excited to receive your NIke Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit iD and we apologize that there has been no updates yet.

Upon checking further, it appears that there was a delay in building the NIKEiD. There was a shortage in the material which have caused the delay. 
Mara: As of this time, the delivery date was moved to 09/19 and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom