THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

After inquiring about my USA iD's, this is what i found out.  They have been pushed back 11 days. 

I understand that you are excited to receive your NIke Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit iD and we apologize that there has been no updates yet.

Upon checking further, it appears that there was a delay in building the NIKEiD. There was a shortage in the material which have caused the delay. 
Mara: As of this time, the delivery date was moved to 09/19 and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Damn...I thought I was going to read that you're getting refunded because they dont have the material. At least you're definitely still getting your pair haha

Dope! Can't wait to see em - what size?
Thanks dude! I've been on the hunt for a pair for a while. Found a good deal. Size 9.5.

Now i just gotta find a donor with a red bubble for a cheap price :/

Know of any good sole swappers in the US? Definitely dont want to try these on my own

USAs have arrived

USAs have arrived

They look great. I was hoping to have mine in time for my PNW trip but they're stuck in Alaska.

I literally just saw your post in the FB group and it was the first thing I saw on NT. Thought I was losing it for a minute.

@SingledOut. Nailed it! They look great.

That is the exact one (to the T) I am waiting on. And yeah, at least I am locked in for a pair. I guess I can wait an extra 11 days or so.
They hooked me up with a coupon code, so it's a win win.

They look great. I was hoping to have mine in time for my PNW trip but they're stuck in Alaska.

I literally just saw your post in the FB group and it was the first thing I saw on NT. Thought I was losing it for a minute.

Haha ya dude I'm in your backyard right now too, turn around - I have your pair to give to you.

:rofl:

@SingledOut. Nailed it! They look great.

That is the exact one (to the T) I am waiting on. And yeah, at least I am locked in for a pair. I guess I can wait an extra 11 days or so.
They hooked me up with a coupon code, so it's a win win.

Thanks man! And yea you def had the best scenario...sucks to wait for them but getting the code definitely makes it worth it.

They do run a little bit big though..they feel bigger than man OG reds but not big enough for me to want to return and then never own them haha

Thanks man! And yea you def had the best scenario...sucks to wait for them but getting the code definitely makes it worth it.

They do run a little bit big though..they feel bigger than man OG reds but not big enough for me to want to return and then never own them haha
My ID definitely fits bigger than the og reds I bought. I feel with this material the shoe needs to fit snug to look right. I Think I could have half size down on these but with it being out of stock I will just stick with these.

After inquiring about my USA iD's, this is what i found out.  They have been pushed back 11 days. 

I understand that you are excited to receive your NIke Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit iD and we apologize that there has been no updates yet.

Upon checking further, it appears that there was a delay in building the NIKEiD. There was a shortage in the material which have caused the delay. 

Mara: As of this time, the delivery date was moved to 09/19 and we apologize for any inconvenience.

When was your original order date and delivery date?

Last edited:
Did anyone put water proofer on their color change's? I'm trying to find out if its safe and wont stop them from changing colors.

Id say the mesh and the material on the saddle and heel is the only part id be worried about, the colorchanging part seems pretty waterproof out the box.

I was shocked to see these at my front door when I got home. Possibly the quickest shipping I've ever had on a pair of iD's.

Unfortunately, the sizing is definitely different from my OG Reds. Length seems to be the same but the toebox has too much room. They look/feel like the Flyknit isn't as tightly woven/knit as my other pairs.

I love how the colors and flag came out though.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/194F8C57-EF70-49EF-AD01-6426FF68E296.jpg.html

I believe it was the 4th or 5th and the estimated delivery date was the following month on the 8th.
It got pushed back to the 19th. It is what it is. I can wait. I'm just glad that I got a pair in before they sold out.

@SingledOut Yeah, I went with my OG size. That scares me now, because I ordered the reds in a half size down and they fit a bit snug (at the toe) but not that bad at all....with the give of the Flyknit.
I hope my OG size isn't so big that it makes them look like some pointy witch shoes.

I was shocked to see these at my front door when I got home. Possibly the quickest shipping I've ever had on a pair of iD's.

Unfortunately, the sizing is definitely different from my OG Reds. Length seems to be the same but the toebox has too much room. They look/feel like the Flyknit isn't as tightly woven/knit as my other pairs.

I love how the colors and flag came out though.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/194F8C57-EF70-49EF-AD01-6426FF68E296.jpg.html

They look good with that red sole.

Back
Top Bottom