THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yes but each jobs different depending on lots of factors, so always best to ask him so he can work out based upon your specifics. (Postage, you supplying sole and uppers etc, what work he has on and how long it's going to take, any additions you may want)

Just message him through ig or his site.

Yes but each jobs different depending on lots of factors, so always best to ask him so he can work out based upon your specifics. (Postage, you supplying sole and uppers etc, what work he has on and how long it's going to take, any additions you may want)

Just message him through ig or his site.
I'm just looking for a ballpark before I waste his time. If I supply both shoes and I'm in no rush, what's a ballpark to swap them? $100? $250? $500?

I'd happily pay for that service. He's good at it and has it down.

Got a link at all to a thread of his at all?

Complete fail with this project, i give up ha. Tried everything to remove the midsole, boiling water, just pulling it apart and finally acetone. It messed it up completely.
what happened to the outsole ?? btw how can the acetone trick failed, that will always do the trick when you wanna remove the midsole

Bro I ha e no idea. I'm just stick to wearing and taking pics of sneakers. Leave thus stuff to the custom peeps

Tips on how to break these things in without having them crumble? They seem to be firm but I have no clue as I've never bought an old pair before. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.
You see...i was gonna give you some tips until you said you were a yanks fan. But I've changed my mind. The curse has been reversed.

living in a [emoji]127758[/emoji] Of [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]
160sv12.jpg

Tips on how to break these things in without having them crumble? They seem to be firm but I have no clue as I've never bought an old pair before. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Carry a pair you KNOW are wearable in your bag when you rock? Worst thing that way if they do crumble is you have an upper to sole swap and don't have to walk home in a pair of AM1 moccasins

Last edited:

I want to mimic the Supreme AM1s the best that I can with the new Flyknit AM1 ID options. Should the toecap be white with black safari pattern or wolf grey with black safari pattern. Based on the Nike ID page, the white looks closest IMO. (White is the image below)
I'll order this pair, you order the other. Deal? haha

I bet you wear Adidas, too. Smh
hahaha wrong. Last time i wore adidas was over 10years ago in 7th grade. Im strictly on purchasing nike with the occasional New balance

Not sure if i even see myself putting money towards adidas in the future anyways. Can't get down with kanye wannabes

hahaha wrong. Last time i wore adidas was over 10years ago in 7th grade. Im strictly on purchasing nike with the occasional New balance

Not sure if i even see myself putting money towards adidas in the future anyways. Can't get down with kanye wannabes
Just busting your chops man. Appreciate the advice.

Judging from the airbag they look good to rock anyways. My dirty denims have foggy bags even after the hairdrying method but they're still wearable as hell.

@dblplay1212  Such a dope pickup man! Yeah if they are firm you are probably good for a bit! Been wearing my curries non stop since I got em and midsoles are foggy but firm. Just in case if I were you I would be on the lookout for a GR pair with the same color air bubble so if a catastrophe does happen your ready to send to a restorer. 

Judging from the airbag they look good to rock anyways. My dirty denims have foggy bags even after the hairdrying method but they're still wearable as hell.
Hairdrying method? Tell me more. Just trying to learn.

And yea I was worried about the bags being super cloudy bc they looked that way in the pics. When I got them I just used a wet paper towel and it was just dirt on them. I need to get in there and clean them a little better in the corners but it's just dirty. The bag itself is actually pretty clear, which surprised me.

@SingledOut  told me to squeeze around the air bubble and it reacted just like a new one does. It gave in and bounced back like normal. I'm going to put them on tonight and see what happens.

Hairdrying method? Tell me more. Just trying to learn.

And yea I was worried about the bags being super cloudy bc they looked that way in the pics. When I got them I just used a wet paper towel and it was just dirt on them. I need to get in there and clean them a little better in the corners but it's just dirty. The bag itself is actually pretty clear, which surprised me.

@SingledOut
 told me to squeeze around the air bubble and it reacted just like a new one does. It gave in and bounced back like normal. I'm going to put them on tonight and see what happens.

Hairdryer method works pretty good for foggy air bubbles, used it on some old Air Max Pluses.

Back
Top Bottom