THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hairdryer method works pretty good for foggy air bubbles, used it on some old Air Max Pluses.

Hairdryer 100% works....however, it fades right back after a few days. At least it did for me....I don't think its a permanent fix. Might be different for different models or something.

I dont think you can stop it, if I remember correctly it is due to the nitrogen in the air bubble or something scientifical, and when you use the hair dryer you are actually changing the temperature of the gas in the air bubble, which causes the nitrogen vapor to visually dissipate. But when the gas cools, the nitrogen vapor will form again.

Hairdryer method works pretty good for foggy air bubbles, used it on some old Air Max Pluses.

this video is it.
one thing i would want to add is before you start the process, I would definitely put a wet towel on the midsole for a few minutes. Working the hairdryer on high heat without a moist midsole might do some damage. This hasnt happened to me...yet....but for the age of the shima's I would take this precaution and god forbid if something does happen to your shoes.

the fog is not going to go away forever, but for the time being it helps. since your bubbles were just dirty, they dont need this work yet

^just saw that and they restocked a good amount of sizes in the OG neon 95's as well....

in other news Nike cancelled both my id's yesterday. They gave me a full refund and a 40% off coupon for each pair plus a 100$ credit. I'm still pretty salty but I guess I'll live

^just saw that and they restocked a good amount of sizes in the OG neon 95's as well....

in other news Nike cancelled both my id's yesterday. They gave me a full refund and a 40% off coupon for each pair plus a 100$ credit. I'm still pretty salty but I guess I'll live

Seeing how mine fit, I'd almost welcome that deal. 40% off and a $100 card...

The color changing AM1's are still sitting at my local Nike. Cheesy gimmick.

Hairdryer removes some of the condensation in the air bubbles.

But can melt your sole glue and crumble your sole.

So do it wisely, gently, and not often.

Just got a email saying that my ID USA FK was canceled.
After my wife spent about a 1.5 hour conversation with Nike they said that the order will go through....regardless of what the email says.
The Nike Elite will contact us tomorrow for further elaboration.

They said that the cancellation emails went out before they actually received the materials to further complete many of the orders.

Basically, they said to never mind the cancelation email ( I recieved about 2 hours ago).....and that our order also shows that it "will be completed and shipped". This was said to us by a "Nike Elite Manager"

We'll see

Just got a email saying that my ID USA FK was canceled.
After my wife spent about a 1.5 hour conversation with Nike they said that the order will go through....regardless of what the email says.
The Nike Elite will contact us tomorrow for further elaboration.

They said that the cancellation emails went out before they actually received the materials to further complete many of the orders.

Basically, they said to never mind the cancelation email ( I recieved about 2 hours ago).....and that our order also shows that it "will be completed and shipped". This was said to us by a "Nike Elite Manager"

We'll see

Let me know how that goes. I havent had time to work Nike CS as much as I would have liked.

Will do. I received a "refund" email about an hour after she chatted with them.
Doesn't look good, but we'll see.

Once ebates' CB increases (hopefully >10% :lol:), I'll go with this version of the Safari87s...

I'm partial to gum soles :tongue:

he clearly tried to hide the messy glue job he did on that custom, that upper is not suitable for AM1 the midsole but some people just dont get it

Back
Top Bottom