THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms 861656-001

I've not even held any of the latest ultras in hand to compare to be honest. It's just startling how small they've gotten on the women's.

Oh man! Im hyped the brown leather is back! Think im gonna make a pair. I loved last years options. Made a full denim, and a pendleton wool.

I think Nike still gonna crank out some new options. In my opinion they will continue to push pendleton ID. Not sure if the AM1 will be included but I'm betting on new options coming through probably beginning of next month. 

Is this the light British tan leather? I love this shoe and would like to make an AM1 inspired one if it's the same leather.

Is colored airbag not an option on the Pendleton? Would like a brown bag in this but I still like it as is.

Is this the light British tan leather? I love this shoe and would like to make an AM1 inspired one if it's the same leather.
Yeah it is. Its darker than it is in the rendering. Bout to pull tha trigger on some as well. Im a sucker for brown kicks 

Anyone have a pic of the waxed canvas material? Is it close to denim? Just looking for textures.

Really appreciate that, man. I really like texture on shoes so having the Pendlton, the canvas, and the leather should be up my alley.

i got a pair last season in the wool. I'd go .5 down. I always wear a 9.5 in all of my AM's and the pendleton id's fit like a 10.
Really?

Hm...I ordered an all denim and the denim fit just right TTS. 

And then the year before that I made an all wool and also fit TTS.

Just pulled trigger on all leather....hopefully its not too huge...

Question for my fellow AM1 fans... Could someone that owns the Clark Kent 112's tell me if they run tts for that era (2008) or did they run small? I'm picking up a pair tomorrow locally that are .5 down from my usual size. I'm hoping I can make them work since I think I snagged a pair of them for an absolute steal if the guy comes through on his end!! Crossing my fingers.

Last edited:
Really?

Hm...I ordered an all denim and the denim fit just right TTS. 
And then the year before that I made an all wool and also fit TTS.

Just pulled trigger on all leather....hopefully its not too huge...
it could just be the material combo. I got leather with the wool.they have a lot of room at the toe that it could pass as .5 size for me and i have wide feet too lol

Appreciate that. Any changed you'd make to the above? You're always good at these things.

I would do the turquoise pendelton liner too instead of white, but that's a nice pair either way. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I have two in my cart right now, just trying to decide which to buy. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I would do the turquoise pendelton liner too instead of white, but that's a nice pair either way. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I have two in my cart right now, just trying to decide which to buy. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I like that. Good call. Last decision is leather mudguard with waxed canvas swoosh or waxed canvas mudguard with waxed canvas swoosh. This is leather mudguard with canvas swoosh. I think I like the texture of the canvas swoosh on the leather upper.

Back
Top Bottom