THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was always mad at myself for not doing a full elephant print ID after seeing Mayimbe181 post his pair on insta. I was doing my daily ebay scan and found these on the left with 20 min to spare in the auction. Very very happy to win this pair! Posted with my other two IDs.

You outbid me! Haha congrats man, I just wasn't really trying to go past a particular price-point, for an ID that I didn't personally design. Nice pickup, DM me if you are ever trying to let them go. . .

Recent pickup from the Bay on the left. I was
You outbid me! Haha congrats man, I just wasn't really trying to go past a particular price-point, for an ID that I didn't personally design. Nice pickup, DM me if you are ever trying to let them go. . .

No way! My bad! Lol I definitely don't look to beat out fellow Niketalk members. I usually have the same philosophy as you as far as money bid on ID's but these just happened to be exactly what I had designed but never ordered!. I love the all grey look that mimic the 2013 Monotone pack and the older grey Nike id try on pairs. I always scan Ebay so if I find a similar pair in the future i'll send you a message.

These are my 1s grail..repped

Any info that these may release in the near future???

Thanks. Heads is speculating og colors, og releases, atmos elephant like releases. But who knows. Nike is good about keeping us and themselves in the dark.

edit: my celly autocorrect making me look like a grammatical idiot.

Last edited:
I think we will see both OG CW's along with Obsidians, etc.... Obviously Atmos.
But yeah, it's the 30th Anny, Nike will bring out some good stuff. Hopefully they just pay close attention to how they make them.

I got the finishing touches email for my first pair yesterday! I have another in my cart as well that I'm going with for sure.

Anyone else order?

surprised we haven't seen more pendleton iD finished products.

pendleton iD quality is 2nd to none.
i feel like a majority of us have been here for at least a year or so.  of those heads, we've exhausted the seemlngly narrow selection of options on pendleton.  i have one fabrication in cart that im kind of considering pulling the trigger on.  but im waiting out to see if other options drop. perhaps others are in this line of thinking?

i feel like a majority of us have been here for at least a year or so.  of those heads, we've exhausted the seemlngly narrow selection of options on pendleton.  i have one fabrication in cart that im kind of considering pulling the trigger on.  but im waiting out to see if other options drop. perhaps others are in this line of thinking?

Yeah. I have a few in cart as well. Not as eager to pull the trigger as I was last year due to the fact that I don't consider them "must haves"...But I may pull the trigger on 2 before it's all said and done. Pendleton iDs are undeniable. Buy far the best quality iDs in a long time imo

surprised we haven't seen more pendleton iD finished products.

pendleton iD quality is 2nd to none.

Mine should be here today [emoji]128513[/emoji]

But yeah I'm
Thinking Nike still gonna drop more
Options for this season. Probably around the time they drop their sneaker boot pack. (Nov. 3rd). Just a guess though

Last edited:
Fam, LC please. Pretty sure they are fakes, the guy doesn't send me the sizetag, box...
Thanx!

Just bought these size 11.5 women's AM1 from Marshalls for 60 bucks. They happen to be a 9.5 in men so I scooped them up. Anyone have any idea when these came out? For 60bucks I said why not and did an impulse buy since they fit lol

Back
Top Bottom