THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Great to see solid info from the rumors. Hopefully they fix the rest of the mudguard and add the piping on the tongue.

The movement in this thread is proof the Nike has a lot of work to do but we're all dying for the improvements.

Another bespoke.

Not a huge fan of mismatch, but his perforated toebox shape turned out decent for "the banana era" lol

OG Red 1s on max day 17 with new shape... Triple up!
Seriously. Lets get a HOA retro pleeeeeeeeezzzz.

Also, I hope they thicken the mudguard as well. This is great news for all AM1 lovers.

Question for the cork am1s that dropped at nike soho, how the hell do people know about it in advance? I never heard any news on it

Seriously. Lets get a HOA retro pleeeeeeeeezzzz.

Also, I hope they thicken the mudguard as well. This is great news for all AM1 lovers.
If they do something to celebrate 30years of air max 1 won't they just do a 1987 remake? Why would people want a 2005 remake?doesmt that just miss the point?

It's the 30 year anni...expect some OG colorways with OG ribbed tongue hopefully.

Those alone with the return of the OG shape would have me stoked, and probably scooping 2-3 pairs of each.

I've never been more excited for AMD and summer in my life haha

Can't think that nike wouldn't bring back the og on the 30th anniversary though. Think the atmos elephant print was for the crowed pleaser ting

Atmos cement are droppin for sure bc that's what "we" voted on.

The current rumor is that AMD releases will be the first pairs with the new "shape"

I'm going to assume next will bless us with some OG colorways next year, whether that's on AMD or not who knows

Smh, trash *** colorway
all the hyperbeast are now having a stiffy and getting their boxers wet and yellow
laugh.gif
the aftermath will be the best in this thread then you can read all the salty comments from the people that failed to cop them and need to pay their whole week salary to get them

its time for me to re-up the OG blue, and hopefully they will drop the AM1 pruduction in china

and continue it in vietnam, the chinese AM1 factories sux, only the Nike iD factory there is on point

all the hyperbeast are now having a stiffy and getting their boxers wet and yellow :lol: the aftermath will be the best in this thread then you can read all the salty comments from the people that failed to cop them and need to pay their whole week salary to get them
Like I said, the hype is already there. Unfortunately.

^ only colorway that still interests me, my favorite colorway

i hope it is included if there is any type of remastering going on next year!
yall holler at me when & if so. :nthat:

two-tone nike air, clear air unit, og shape and a few other things would be nice 8)

two-tone nike air, clear air unit, og shape and a few other things would be nice 8)

Best CW ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom