THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No doubt! Hope you're able to find some similar joints.
Laces aside, I found these ID's from a few years back. A little bit dirty and some paint chipping on the midsole, but otherwise in alright condition. Might have to bring them back into my rotation.

Beautiful shoe!
If it's the OG white laces you're looking for though, I might be able to get you a pair. I think I still have mine even after selling the shoe. I'd have to check this weekend at my parent's crib though.
It is truly a gorgeous sneaker

My sister is in London for the week and I want her to snag me some air max while she there but I don't know any places were she can find some dope pairs or rare pairs there. If anybody knows some places let me know, thanks

Does anyone have a pic of the "Will leather goods" iDs with a brown midsole? All ive seen so far are the grey and barkroot midsoles.

Last edited:
Thanks for that @modus47..I knew of a bunch of these place already I just want to make sure there not a spot that's like a word of mouth that got exclusive. Or just a London base pair. Not something I can just purchase online. But a pair you have to be there to get.
I'll save you the disappointment, you won't find any.

My Greystones were dropped off at Jason Markk yesterday. They won't be done until Tuesday but my buddy out there leaves that morning for vacation. He gets back on 12/27 but I'll be gone from 12/26 to 12/31 haha. I won't see them until after the New Year. He said the guys at JM were shocked to see a pair in such good shape. He said a few guys came from the back to check them out. I've never been to JM bc I live in Florida but I thought them appreciating a shoe like that was pretty cool and told me they are in it for the right reasons. I feel like my kicks are in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom