THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@unseen man I've been after a pair of those patches for so god dang long now.

if anyone sees those in a 13 I'll throw you a finder fee via PayPal.
Ill keep a lookout fam. 

Got some goodies comin in soon too 
nerd.gif

^yeah that listing has been in the back of my head for months.

msg'd the seller and offered 250$ shipped the day I saw it and he never responded.

not paying 3bills for them lol

msg'd the seller and offered 250$ shipped the day I saw it and he never responded.

Figured you'd seen them. I was just looking for new listings for myself so I thought id take a look. Thats the only pair I saw anywhere. good luck on your search.

@unseen man I've been after a pair of those patches for so god dang long now.

if anyone sees those in a 13 I'll throw you a finder fee via PayPal.

yeah i wouldnt either.  i copped my joints for 100 shipped.  keep waiting it out, and they will turn up. 
Originally Posted by Mrphist  

Ill keep a lookout fam. 

Got some goodies comin in soon too 
nerd.gif
like what!  

Picked these up for the small $40, gonna do my first reshape.

I have the same pair. Picked them up for $60 at the outlet. Such a steal on that pair. Let me know how that reshape turns out. I've got several I want to do but too scared to do it.

LPU

These are the truth

Dopest pair I've ever worn. 

Incognito sneaker head at work. 

Quality is amazing except for little white showing all around the air bubble is very disappointing for $200+

Will Leather Goods Black/Barkroot

I have the same pair. Picked them up for $60 at the outlet. Such a steal on that pair. Let me know how that reshape turns out. I've got several I want to do but too scared to do it.
its a pretty straight forward process, the worst that would happen would be 1, you burn the **** out of the shoe, which would avoid by using a wet towel and making sure it stays wet and keep the iron moving, and 2, you get creases in the toe, which is pretty hard to avoid without stuffing the **** out of the shoe, but then the toebox mesh could stretch. You want to take your time and not rush it, after each pass, look and make sure your not making any bad creasing and what not. Ive done almost everything from suede to those awful glow in the dark joints and havent screwed anything up to bad. So far. Except those gitd could not be saved by ironing.

its a pretty straight forward process, the worst that would happen would be 1, you burn the **** out of the shoe, which would avoid by using a wet towel and making sure it stays wet and keep the iron moving, and 2, you get creases in the toe, which is pretty hard to avoid without stuffing the **** out of the shoe, but then the toebox mesh could stretch. You want to take your time and not rush it, after each pass, look and make sure your not making any bad creasing and what not. Ive done almost everything from suede to those awful glow in the dark joints and havent screwed anything up to bad. So far. Except those gitd could not be saved by ironing.

I would have copped the WTP if it wasn't for the icy soles. I dislike all shoes with that, they look great when new but as you wear the shoes, the soles just don't look good smh.

I paid 140,00 two years ago and 90 € a year ago. Love it. Quality great. The shape doesn't bother me in this case.

Got my pendletons the other day, and I have got to say I am going to appreciate when the sole starts to yellow on those. I feel it's going to add to the vibe of the shoe. That ranslucent yellow-tan color is going to look amazing. :nthat:

Last edited:
Nike is clowning you on these.  They just figured out a way to sell the last few scraps of material for $$$. Better off copping Will Leather or the other pendleton general releases. 

Basically this. I refused to get those as a consolation to the normal Pendleton options. I'm thinking of getting a pair of will's but I can't help but feel it's such a lost opportunity not being able to change up the colours of the leather on the mustard, upper etc. Wouldve been amazing

LPU

These are the truth

Dopest pair I've ever worn. 

Incognito sneaker head at work. 

Quality is amazing except for little white showing all around the air bubble is very disappointing for $200+

Will Leather Goods Black/Barkroot
They look great man! Did you go TTS? I keep hearing this leather runs really big -_- I hope not.... 

Basically this. I refused to get those as a consolation to the normal Pendleton options. I'm thinking of getting a pair of will's but I can't help but feel it's such a lost opportunity not being able to change up the colours of the leather on the mustard, upper etc. Wouldve been amazing
Nike will release more pendleton options in the future.  Be patient.  

Check out the Will Leathers I posted.  They are the dopest.  

Nike will release more pendleton options in the future.  Be patient.  

Check out the Will Leathers I posted.  They are the dopest.  
 Exactly that, i'm being patient as i'm sure eventually more options will pop up. Your id looks awesome bro, was thinking of doing almost that same makeup but with the cognac outsole

Back
Top Bottom