THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love the perf pack! Quality on these are on point. Still waiting for my blue easter lights to come in

Hope people are right about restocks of Milans.
Need a US13 bad, but I'm not paying the 300+ resellers want for any colorway of AM1

Last edited:
Man it's so hard finding older am1's in a size 11 and above my ideal size is 12 or 11.5 but lately i've been having to settle for 11's all the time. it's irritating, I can still squeeze into a 11 but stil....

Hoping for the Milans to pop up in the US.....

Failed on all other avenues...

The hunt for a size 10 continues....

^ Finish Line has them marked down.  May not be an option for you though as you're in Australia.  I'm waiting for them to hit like $60 and then I'm going to pounce.  Beater city.

Where can i find these cheap? Anyone?
^ Finish Line has them marked down.  May not be an option for you though as you're in Australia.  I'm waiting for them to hit like $60 and then I'm going to pounce.  Beater city.
http://kicksdeals.com/gallery/10-be...ice-kicks/nike-air-max-1-prm-blackanthracite/

kicks deals posted that nicekicks has them for 69.65 with SPRING code. They only have a few size tho 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12

Should I cancel my order from natter jacks and try somewhere else? They aren't responding to me anymore and my paypal went through. It's making me worry

http://kicksdeals.com/gallery/10-be...ice-kicks/nike-air-max-1-prm-blackanthracite/
kicks deals posted that nicekicks has them for 69.65 with SPRING code. They only have a few size tho 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12

thanks guys, haha I posted last night and got no response

reps for both! awesome deal!

Should I cancel my order from natter jacks and try somewhere else? They aren't responding to me anymore and my paypal went through. It's making me worry

Milan's?, I'd wait it out. It's a holiday weekend. Where else would you grab them from? They're not sitting anywhere.

Milan's?, I'd wait it out. It's a holiday weekend. Where else would you grab them from? They're not sitting anywhere.
I can grab a pair from a JP website, but I already have my order with natterjacks. I don't want to order somewhere else and have both places send me a pair. I don't want to waste money for nothing 

I can grab a pair from a JP website, but I already have my order with natterjacks. I don't want to order somewhere else and have both places send me a pair. I don't want to waste money for nothing 

True. You can but by the time they refund you it will be mid next week.

Back
Top Bottom