THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can grab a pair from a JP website, but I already have my order with natterjacks. I don't want to order somewhere else and have both places send me a pair. I don't want to waste money for nothing 

It doesn't hurt to have a back-up plan. If you wind up getting both orders, I doubt it will be all to difficult to just sell your extra pair.

My motto has always been to get what you can and decide what to do with it later. Keep it, sell it, trade it... whatever, but none of it is possible if you don't get it in the first place.

Yeah I guess i'm going to stick it out till they reply, but does anyone know if I can still find a pair of AM1 camo atmos in size 10?

Yeah I guess i'm going to stick it out till they reply, but does anyone know if I can still find a pair of AM1 camo atmos in size 10?

Unfortunately, you'll have to pay rape for em. eBay or classifieds are your best bet. No retailers still have them.

crappy PS but this is what I am thinking of doing to the Black PRM's

I went to my Tier 0 store and they only had 5 pairs. I waited like 4 hours and was 11th in line. Oh well. It seems like they are definitely not dropping in the US, which is weird since the women's city series dunks dropped online earlier this week.

kicks crew has the atmos yots in sizes 9-10 for 405 
sick.gif

just in case any of you ballers have some chump change to spare.

unDS'ed my Milans today at Easter Mass. FYI London had decent sizes available as of yesterday, GBP 105 at the FLs on Oxford but GBP 117 at Niketown London, for anyone tryna cop out here.

I didnt bother to check this thread for the hometurf series since all these sneaker blogs made it seem like these milans would be easy to get. Now i look like a fool

damn man european buyers are so tamed compared to some of us americans who crash their sites servers and just cause drama for shoes 
laugh.gif

i would imagine the milanos would be chillin in some shops..

Last edited:
anyone in the Uk want to help me get a size 10? Ill return the favor if you ever need a shoe from here.

My thirst is reaching catastrophic levels...
laugh.gif

what size are you looking for?  i don't have any connections or anything, but worth a shot if i happen to come across a random size pop up on any site
US size 11.5/12.

There's not many shoes I plan on copping for retail the rest of the year, this is one of the few.  That pic up there sealed it 100% haha.
Can one of you gentlemen point me to any U.S. sites or stores carrying the "OG'" Obsidians?
There are a few Euro shops doing preorders, but they haven't dropped stateside yet.

unDS'ed my Milans today at Easter Mass. FYI London had decent sizes available as of yesterday, GBP 105 at the FLs on Oxford but GBP 117 at Niketown London, for anyone tryna cop out here.
How's the sizing on these? Snug? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom