THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just swooped the Jades for $160 shipped, not the $149 I was hoping to pay from SNS but still 
smokin.gif

All pairs still available, but Jades only haeve handful sizes left 

I did chat with Nike today, they said Jades are droppin 2/8 along with the other three

surprised the other ones aren't selling out at all. I personally like the black ones the most. I've been wanting a all black with off white midsole for some time. 

All pairs still available, but Jades only haeve handful sizes left 

I did chat with Nike today, they said Jades are droppin 2/8 along with the other three

Good to know! Went .5 down so I hope they fit well. If not I'll try NDC. WE EATIN TODAY BOIZ. NEW SHAPE.

I'm 10.5 tts but typically go 11 in AM1 that aren't flyknits. In NB I'm 10.5 and go down to a 10 in leather lined and they fit perfect. Was going to go 10.5 in these but 10 was the biggest they had other than a 12 so I grabbed the 10. Will see how it fits and then go 10.5 on 2/8 if I have to.

I hate sizing talk so apologies to anyone that read that.

I'm 10.5 tts but typically go 11 in AM1 that aren't flyknits. In NB I'm 10.5 and go down to a 10 in leather lined and they fit perfect. Was going to go 10.5 in these but 10 was the biggest they had other than a 12 so I grabbed the 10. Will see how it fits and then go 10.5 on 2/8 if I have to.

I also went down to a 9.5 opposed to a 10. I wear 9.5 in NB and 10 in most nikes but find myself wearing a 9.5 in am1 such as the patches and french camos. I figure this leather is so soft it'll fit like a glove after a few wears. 

also FYI, DSM does returns/refund within 14 days. Just have to pay shipping. 

sizing talk is necessary sometimes.    espically when shoes change.

Anyone in New York, these were made available in-store yesterday at 21 mercer if you have time to check. My co worker said they were all selling really well, the ocean fog going first. Seeing them in person I will say the leather is top notch. He purchased the creams, the toe shape honestly wasn't AS good looking as I expected. Its still better then recent memory. Maybe Nike isn't consistent with the shape yet... or the cream is a little bulkier for no reason. (the stock Nike photo of the cream also showed a bulkier toe box) Also, he mentioned the black is not "shiny" like it appears in photos, and instead more matte. Thats what I was hoping for. 

Just some food for thought.

Cheers!

I went .5 down on the Will leathers so I also did the same with these. I grabbed the Jades and Fogs.

I heard the leather is very nice on these, so again another reason to go down .5 since they should break in and stretch over time....

Also, with those of us coppin from DSM, we should get them in before the drop of 2/8 and the bigger drop on 2/23, so we will know whether to g TTS or .5 down as suggested.

I wanted more than one, but didn't know with size factor so went with the one pair I truly wanted the most (jades)

Blacks look dope here

I'm surprised that these are moving so fast in the States, I didn't think am1s still had a large enough fanbase here, especially since so many people moved to everything boost.

I'm surprised that these are moving so fast in the States, I didn't think am1s still had a large enough fanbase here, especially since so many people moved to everything boost.
DSM barely had any pairs it seemed and SNS was weird, it was up and then taken down and then the date changed...but SNS will be the cheapest route at $149 shipped to the US

On NDC right now:

Edit for style code like the big boys do it

Style - Color # 875844-500

Last edited:
here I am waiting for the pinnacles to go on clearance....guess that won't be happening

here I am waiting for the pinnacles to go on clearance....guess that won't be happening
The Sail and Black pair you might be able to find in scattered sizes later on sale. The other two aren't going to sit though unless they release these in large amounts.

I just knew nike would bless us with a BHM Collection Air Max 1 colorway this year. Got my hopes up for nothing...

There is a Facebook group called Air Max 1 enthusiasts. Those guys have been hyping up the New Old Shape thing. The group is growing exponentially

Back
Top Bottom