THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

There were cheaper options available

Probably depends on where you live, it was $149 shipped to me in the Midwest

What did you end up paying? And when you got them, were all sizes available? Because in the countdown only certain sizes were showing up, it was weird

Last edited:
Probably depends on where you live, it was $149 shipped to me in the Midwest

What did you end up paying? And when you got them, were all sizes available? Because in the countdown only certain sizes were showing up, it was weird

I'm in Midwest also, price is flat rate to the US and I'm talking about other sites that were cheaper.

SNS didn't put up a FSR of all the shoes.

Last edited:
I'm in Midwest also, price is flat rate to the US and I'm talking about there were other sites that were cheaper.

SNS didn't put up a FSR of all the shoes.
Ahh gotcha - who had them cheaper? I thought only SNS and DSM were the good deals for USA?

Someone told me there are actually a few decent collab rumors for AM1 this year too...

Been a hot minute since a halfway decent collab, last was probably Clots...imo but even those being hyperfuse aren't perfect

Last edited:

Checked them out at DSM. Very nice indeed.

Checked them out at DSM. Very nice indeed.
I def see the improvements on some parts of the shoe (toebox, mudguard, some proportions), but to me they still have too much resemblance to the China pairs from the past years, and some proportions are also a bid odd.

Especially the way too curvy midsole (and I'm pretty sure they still use the same midsole on these new pairs now), as you can see very clearly on this pair.

...which was also used on the Kumquats and CXs a.o.

...and that kind of shape was not used on the highly praised pairs such as the pink pack, medal pack etcetera we're all after.

Also the swoosh on that DSM pair looks slightly distorted, reminds me of the oddly shaped swooshes on this c/w

Actually, if you see these side by side, they're really not that good :tongue:

And now y'all can call me grump again for critising a product y'all want really bad. :tongue: Go ahead

Last edited:
To add to modus47 modus47 's sentiment, tho theres change, it doesn't warrant a higher price point. Hopefully that's just the pinnacle price and not the new retail price just for them ironing the toe box for us before sending. Maybe my attitude will be swayed when they reveal this alteration with other color ways and materials.

To add to @Modus47's sentiment, tho theres change, it doesn't warrant a higher price point. Hopefully that's just the pinnacle price and not the new retail price just for them ironing the toe box for us before sending. Maybe my attitude will be swayed when they reveal this alteration with other color ways and materials.
The weird thing is, they were $149 shipped on SNS and $160 shipped on DSM....

On SNKRS it says retail is $160? 

To add to @Modus47's sentiment, tho theres change, it doesn't warrant a higher price point. Hopefully that's just the pinnacle price and not the new retail price just for them ironing the toe box for us before sending. Maybe my attitude will be swayed when they reveal this alteration with other color ways and materials.
The pink and yellows are new shape and only $130. I'm sure normal Am1 release will stick to this price point. Anything NikeLab will always hike up the price whether its worth it or not. These seem worth it though.

Last edited:
i think its because of the pinnacle tag being on them that they are $160. i know i mentioned it prior to when talk of the pinnacles first popped up with the price. and the last pinnacle drop was also higher than retail too 

singledout singledout I think by physical definition, those have crossed over into leggings or spandex. [emoji]128567[/emoji] got to give big ups to euro heads for having the confidence to do so.

hippohead hippohead seandon23 seandon23 good point. When I see some OG color blocking, I'm in.

Last edited:
@SingledOut I think by physical definition, those have crossed over into leggings or spandex. [emoji]128567[/emoji] got to give big ups to euro heads for having the confidence to do so.

@Hippohead @seandon23 good point. When I see some OG color blocking, I'm in.
Yea I guess...whatever floats their boat lol

I am PRAYING for simple easy colors for iD and maybe Tinker will bless us with OG piped tongue as well.....if that all happens I'll be making far too many pairs come AMD.

Piped tongue is probably wishful thinking haha

I know I'm gonna end up copping all the pinnacles minus the black pair.

can already hear the complaining from my wife.

next month is going to be trouble once they roll out the OG 87's.

Piped tongue is probably wishful thinking haha

Youre pushing it bruh. If we cant even get outsole color split, tongue piping is a tongue pipe dream. :wink:

Id rather have more liberty in customizing panels. Like the blAck back panel in forest greens, or some areas near the liner collar.

Back
Top Bottom