THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just picked up a pair of milans this morning. Saw pics the other day and didnt really think bout it, but then walked by the store today and they were in the window. Just had to get a pair once i saw them.. :smile:

not so easy for us here in the states. i've been working too much to keep up with RD. kinda regret choosing sleep over buying a pair.

How's the sizing on these? Snug? 
nerd.gif

naw they actually fit TTS, as i usually go .5 up with mesh runners but went true here.

where at man?
nerd.gif
Picked mine up from Hype Melbourne Central this morning. Only one of two size 10.5 they got. Other Hype store with a 10.5 is Penrith, NSW.

I also picked up the Milan AirMax 90 in a size 10 (no half sizes) from there too. 

Hype Chadstone still had like one size of each of the Air Max 1 from what i was told, but the size 10 in AirMax 90 is sold

Last edited:
just got a PM from NT member Bad lieutenant that he succesfull bought his am1 milan from the polish website

they have size 8-13 available

http://chmielna20.pl/?keyword=home+turf&action=search&md=products_searcher

You have to email them with your order # cuz they don't do COD delivery
with overseas orders then they're gonna invoice you on paypal, $183 + shipping (around 30 dollars)...

On my iPhone and struggling to figure out where to click to get the order processed to start with. I'm not exactly fluent in Polish.

just got a PM from NT member Bad lieutenant that he succesfull bought his am1 milan from the polish website

with overseas orders then they're gonna invoice you on paypal, $183 + shipping (around 30 dollars)...
On my iPhone and struggling to figure out where to click to get the order processed to start with. I'm not exactly fluent in Polish.
Do it on a desktop with Google Chrome.  When you place your order, email them with your order # and ask them to send you a Paypal invoice.  Then hope for the best like the rest of us.
laugh.gif

That was the most complicated orderin process ever :lol:..even with Google Chrome..:lol:

Hoping they will email me back sayin I have my pair of milans :pimp:

That was the most complicated orderin process ever :lol:..even with Google Chrome..:lol:

Hoping they will email me back sayin I have my pair of milans :pimp:

Just placed my order, was it COD for you?

Was it $183 (599 PLN) + shipping? It's making it seem like the total is 599 PLN

My CC payment for hhv.de finally went through. I got hit with a foreign transaction fee from american express and so the total came out to $240... oh well

I just happened to be in London this past weekend for a school trip (I was a teacher chaperon). I was able to get a pair of the Air Max 1 and 90 Milan. I wanted to buy more, but I had limited luggage space coming back and my wife would have killed me. The Nike London store in Oxford Circus had all the shoes. I got there in the afternoon and they still had my size 12 in the Milan. The footlocker store down the street also had them, but the biggest size was a 11. The local JD Sports and Size were sold out of the AM1 by the time I got there. The odd thing was that the price at the Nike store was 11 GBP more then at the Footlocker (don't know why). I bought the AM1 from Nike London and the AM90 from Footlocker.

That Polish website is so confusing to order,  does anyone know if the total will come out to 164 or is there shipping involved,

Yeah believe so..but no response to my email yet from them to confirm my order and have them send a paypal invoice...:rolleyes

I received the email confirmation a few minutes after. Check your spam.

I placed an order as well, the e-mail confirmation I'd gotten was in my spam folder. There was a link in the e-mail to confirm the order, clicked that and it took me back to the website where it showed "order has been confirmed"

Not sure what, if anything else, I need to do.

I placed an order as well, the e-mail confirmation I'd gotten was in my spam folder. There was a link in the e-mail to confirm the order, clicked that and it took me back to the website where it showed "order has been confirmed"

Not sure what, if anything else, I need to do.
Smae position here

Back
Top Bottom