THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i posted that link a few hours ago but it said my post had to be verified as i'm new, sorry for those who missed out on the 12's that are gone already!

has any one received a confirmation e-mail yet?
Yes I received my confirmation email.

i hope i tapped my email address in wrong, urghh!

i placed my order almost 2 hours ago and nothing yet - any one else received / not received confirmatoin email?

Last edited:
Finally received tracking info from SNS. For those of you who copped from them look out.

Last edited:
Definite good look from jdm posting that link, I thought it was all over.

It's gonna be a good day!!

Thanks to jdm-yo.

Now, pleasepleaseplease go through!

I received an email after I put my order through so good luck to you.

And about size? store I had multiple orders with them in the past and they never sent me track numbers. But all of my orders arrived 2 weeks later (southeast coast).

Hope my order goes through..got a size 10..hope that's US..not UK
laugh.gif
JD sizes are listed in UK.

Last edited:
And about size? store I had multiple orders with them in the past and they never sent me track numbers. But all of my orders arrived 2 weeks later (southeast coast).
From past experiences ordering one pair doesn't get you a tracking number, ordering two or more pairs you do get a tracking number.

No 11.5 fffffuuuuuu
At that price, I would size up or down my dude. I don't think I've seen many half sizes. These are likely to run big on me but I'll deal.
You're right. Just grabbed the UK 10. Now I have a UK 10 and 11 on the way. Whichever fits best will stay I guess lol.
Worst case, you can flip one or hook someone up. I knew for a fact I can't do a 11 period as I'm right between 11.5/12 length wise. I came close to copping a UK 10 on the other sites, but didn't want the hassle of searching for a size swap on a release like this. A few fellow NTers reached out and I couldn't be more grateful for them trying to help me out on this one as it's rare that I wind up in that position. Far from a saint, but I much prefer helping than receiving help on relesses as my resources usually allow me to hit on 95% of these. This drop really did prove that forming good relationships in this community won't let you down. Definitely a lot of good dudes here once you venture outside of the JB section.

From past experiences ordering one pair doesn't get you a tracking number, ordering two or more pairs you do get a tracking number.

When I ordered my Nike Lights Perf Pack status just says shipped. No tracking info was avail. When I order my one NB from them no track either status just says shipped. Shoot them an email. Their CS is pretty quick in replying back.

Scooped a UK 10 good looks on that link jdm, REPPED!

EDIT: I have a question for you guys, I'm normally not an AM1 guy either as this is my first pair since I was a kid, how's the fitment on these? I'm an 11 in AM90's and just went with the same size for these.

Last edited:
Okay so I was confirmed for two sizes (received confirmation email within minutes of submittin order)..UK size 9=US size 10 and a UK size 10=US size 11..hope both ship now :pimp:

Scooped a UK 10 good looks on that link jdm, REPPED!

EDIT: I have a question for you guys, I'm normally not an AM1 guy either as this is my first pair since I was a kid, how's the fitment on these? I'm an 11 in AM90's and just went with the same size for these.

Normally am1s fit true to size for me..I wear a 10 in all my air maxes for the most part..but I have noticed with the newer am95s that I can fit a size 10.5 which is fine too

Normally am1s fit true to size for me..I wear a 10 in all my air maxes for the most part..but I have noticed with the newer am95s that I can fit a size 10.5 which is fine too

I'm a 10 in Jordans, 11 in Lebrons and AM90's, 10.5 for everything else. Hopefully these fit me ok.

Hmmmmm...I might be out of luck. I got an email from PayPal saying I submitted the order. But nothing from JD. My order status does say "authorized" on JD's site, but if everone is getting confirmations, sounds like I missed out. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom