THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Welp. Got the link earlier from a buddy and moved quick, not even thinking the sizes would be in UK like an idiot. Looks like I'm going to have a US12 instead of the US11 I need. :frown:

Looks like they're all but done on JD, only small sizes left.

I feel good about them processing orders successfully.

Last edited:
refresh your page, they've put up a load more sizes. 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10.

edit - never mind, gone again.

Last edited:
Keep an eye out tonight guys, offspring still hasn't released their online stock. No set time, but they did say Wednesday so I'm assuming anything after midnight UK time is fair game.

I'd wait for size? also but with them you never know, they'll put them up at a random time.

That free shipping is key.

Last edited:
copped a size 12 from JD as soon as i woke up. didnt realize it was UK sizes tho so i went ahead and ordered an 11 (UK) as well. thought i totally missed the boat on this beauty but looks like i got 2 pairs coming my way. woo! just waiting for shipping/tracking and i can stop worrying

copped a size 12 from JD as soon as i woke up. didnt realize it was UK sizes tho so i went ahead and ordered an 11 (UK) as well. thought i totally missed the boat on this beauty but looks like i got 2 pairs coming my way. woo! just waiting for shipping/tracking and i can stop worrying
Fancy re-directing that size 12 towards me?
happy.gif
(in the UK!)

Good looks on the Size? link. Was able to cop my correct size UK10/US11. Trying to cancel my size UK11/US12 from JD at the moment so keep an eye out if that is your size...

Back
Top Bottom