THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

laugh.gif
yes it does. Nike makes enough money without producing more OG AM1s... Hype is a big part of the game and Nike had it on lock for a long time.

Damn, I haven't seen you around in forever.
Yeah I prefer to just lurk this thread and not post, the elistists in here tend to have some major estrogen flare ups.
laugh.gif

lol. I actually was going to text you last week to see if you were still alive

The Red Air Max 1 Flyknits weren't even priced that high at retail if I'm not mistaken. Oh well... they'll drop or show up on a hash wall near you. The Reds could be had for as low as $70 shipped on NDC at one point in time.

well at least once I strike out tmrw I can just hop on eBay and grab a sz13 from this kind seller that has 5 in my size and he only wants 275$ plus 18$ for shipping lol

well at least once I strike out tmrw I can just hop on eBay and grab a sz13 from this kind seller that has 5 in my size and he only wants 275$ plus 18$ for shipping lol

F#!K it I might just grab a pair of UB if I strike out, Nike putting me through all this!

Got some flyknit 90s and jade pinnacles today with gift card from work to deal with tomorrow's pain :lol:

Yeah the price gouging from them these days is really getting out of hand.
It's not so much Nike price gouging consumers just because as it is Nike trying to curb resellers. We're all to blame. But in this particular instance, I don't f'n know why they think anyone would pay $180 for those.

Last edited:
Just got a notification from Nike+ App and I thought it was early access for the OG Reds...it wasn't :smh: curses to you Nike for playing with my emotions

Back
Top Bottom