THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Safe to say that this late in the day Nike isn't giving out the reservations on Nike+ for this release? If so it might be a bad sign about the #s produced. 

Last edited:
^2.0 is an ultra build....

cored out midsole, one piece upper...i.e space garbage tech not the good old suede & mesh like OG's

I'm actually really interested in a pair of FK AM1s and 90s. I feel like they'd be super comfy.

If they really went through this whole process just to make them super limited then wow. My hope is they just kept a huge stock for themselves and cut out the middle man except for smaller retailers.

Rocked Patta cords for Day 3 today..I remember getting these for retail on a PHONE order from Proper haha

Last edited:
I have a feeling these will be like the Dust Camo AF1s. Fairly easy to obtain QS. Boutiques should have them. Not a GR sadly

Last edited:
Aight Here is an idea. 

NO ONE PAY RESELL. If we stay strong and just keep messaging the ebay sellers with the retail price, they cant sell if we dont buy lol. Lets troll them until they cave in. 

Well, that is if we strike out. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. 

Anybody can shed light if this release will be online only in NYC or where would they have a first come first serve? greatly appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom