THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cncpts changed to instore only release. Leftovers are going online. I don't see anything definitive from Jimmy Jazz or Kicksusa. I'm guessing that was just Sneaker News speculating.

In LA? I wouldn't waste my time. Countless stories of shady and grimy things from that place. 

SF. But I don't wanna wait in line and be the first people there and they don't have my size when they didn't sell any yet.

For sure shenanigans

Last edited:
SF. But I don't wanna wait in line and be the first people there and they don't have my size when they didn't sell any yet.

For sure shenanigans
Lol I guess their reputation is the same no matter the city. 
laugh.gif

This whole release is a mess. I wish I'd just bought a pair of these a few years back when I was first interested in a pair. If these aren't a part of the Draw, I don't see it working out.

I think if there was no such thing as eBay we would all have no issues getting these, unfortunately it's the way it is now. I'm 44 and remember getting these when they first came out and I was the only one anywhere with them in my area, good old days

they have never made noise in their previous releases , suddenly boom. i can't fathom paying resell on these

This whole release is a mess. I wish I'd just bought a pair of these a few years back when I was first interested in a pair. If these aren't a part of the Draw, I don't see it working out.
We can only try are luck on the snkrs app. At least everybody will get one shot at it.

End entry(don't count on it) + snks in around 2 hours! Last w was the sf camo so lets see if the mojo still here

Back
Top Bottom