THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah double cop last year (thanks jason markk for helping me to keep them clean)

Just need the blue royal og 1 and the atmos... i love blue =)
I love this pack including the 90's. The best part about this release is that you were able to find 2 of the 3 way below retail on eBay. I bought the 90's and BW for $90 each and the LD for $150.

unseen unseen inspired me to pull out the group!

Last edited:

Yeah double cop last year (thanks jason markk for helping me to keep them clean)

Just need the blue royal og 1 and the atmos... i love blue =)
Those Fragments look sharp in this picture... I'm wondering if it's the shoe tree or is that how the toe is...?  

if you have other nike shoes, it doesnt take much effort to look inside the shoe for the size tag...no way maybe it does take a lot of effort
you sound like a grump.  repped. 
@unseen inspired me to pull out the group!
this is what im shooting for.  prob wont happen with the beast fiasco we're in.  might have to seek out a 2006 pair. 

@Mrphist  nice wear man.  

this is what im shooting for.  prob wont happen with the beast fiasco we're in.  might have to seek out a 2006 pair. 

@Mrphist  nice wear man.  
 I know you are just like me ... Always on the hunt! Just keep scanning these sites and you could bump into a steal on anyone of these! Just gotta be the first to see them!

Or you can get the hookup from one of the OG's here! Lol

Don't wanna take the L so I'm going to pre order. Anyone know if Kicks Crew is legit? Thanks in advance!

Don't wanna take the L so I'm going to pre order. Anyone know if Kicks Crew is legit? Thanks in advance!

those guys are good, order with confidence

I find it interesting that the Masters pair is set for The Draw as of now, with the atmos looking like a standard 10am drop. Of course that can change, but I hope we can all get a pair and beat them to the ground. Was this close to dropping too much a year or so ago and happy i didnt. always been a target!

Back
Top Bottom