THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't get over how great the shape looks, but they didn't "remaster" the air unit size...WTF...wish Nike would explain that one. I recall the OGs were so massive!

Can't get over how great the shape looks, but they didn't "remaster" the air unit size...WTF...wish Nike would explain that one. I recall the OGs were so massive!
Believe there are some articles from years ago that speak to the shrinking of air bubbles. Can't find them at the moment.

Believe there are some articles from years ago that speak to the shrinking of air bubbles. Can't find them at the moment.
I think I also recall something like that, but can't recall any reasonable explanation....

I won't lie... The Atmos look great in those pics! I had the OGs, but I can't do leather toe boxes. I wish they swapped it for a mesh one...

Just patiently for iD

This is going to be released on March 16 here in  the Philippines. Don't know how many pairs will be released tho.

I think there's a lot worldwide available. The fact that foot locker stores across the USA are getting these are a good sign.

Unlike the OG AM 1's. It'll be FCFS I am sure at most FTL stores. I might be the minority here but I may pick them up on Thursday. Toe shape looks good and mesh on the toe looks nice.

I think there's a lot worldwide available. The fact that foot locker stores across the USA are getting these are a good sign.

Unlike the OG AM 1's. It'll be FCFS I am sure at most FTL stores. I might be the minority here but I may pick them up on Thursday. Toe shape looks good and mesh on the toe looks nice.
Only 37pairs were released for the OG AM 1's here. And I think it will be the same for the atmos.

Can someone educate me on the difference between the flyknits released last summer and these Ultra 2.0 flyknits? The ones that came out last August were also marketed "lightest 1 ever"

does any1 have the picture or link to a recent AM 1 pigeon ID that was made? cant remember where I saw it, but it had the pigeon patch on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom