THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

TOP FIVE COMPLAINTS

- where can I get these in a size XX for retail? if not, where can I get them?
- is XX stocking them?
- do these run TTS?
- when are XX dropping?
- link?

Yes, No, Maybe?

Before release day:
HOW IS THE SIZING ON THESE?
TTS?
WHATS MY SIZE IN UK IF IM XX IN US?

Sorry for the salt in wound of this post*

Anyone else noticing that the anniversary OG 1s are fitting a little big? I normally go .5 size up but am almost thinking that a TTS would have worked.

I'm wondering if the new shape is going to change up the way people have been sizing their 1s for all future releases...

pigeons would be fire without the patch and a mesh toe box

either way dope color way

Some iDs I made in 2009 i wanna say

The OG's (as usual on any model) are another level compared to the retros.
Oh man...Makes me not want to purchase another AM1 until they get the window back to this; so awesome!  The AM95 air unit is pretty large.  I know it's a diff configuration of the air unit, but they should be able to accomplish this.  I loved these back in the day b/c of the air unit; didn't even really care for the overall color or shape; just wanted that massive air unit!

Got lucky @END for the red, took an L with the blue and master :-(
But had the chance to pick up the blue for a decent price (which isn't easy for a 13)

I'm good with these two tbh,
if i can get an atmos for retail i'll cop, but if i don't.. ah well..

MY SIZE!!!
Congratulations (Post Malone voice)

Those are from 1986. It shrunk before it ever went into production in 1987. The shoes being made today are retros of the 1987, not the 1986 that you posted.
Actually, the ones that came out now, the materials are based on the OG but the shape is based on the shape of "the golden era" AM1s, which was late 90s/early 00s

Actually, the ones that came out now, the materials are based on the OG but the shape is based on the shape of "the golden era" AM1s, which was late 90s/early 00s
They used the Uwara that came out in 2004 as the blueprint. The bubble then mas basically what it was in 1987. The point was that big bubble was gone ny the time we even got to 1987, the year typically associated with the birth of the AM1. The 86 is a shoe of it's own. The 87-09 AM1 are pretty similar.

Last edited:

Anyone else noticing that the anniversary OG 1s are fitting a little big? I normally go .5 size up but am almost thinking that a TTS would have worked.
I'm wondering if the new shape is going to change up the way people have been sizing their 1s for all future releases...

I think so because I have all 4 pair of NikeLabs and they fit a little bigger

think the labs fit slightly larger on account of the leather insoles.

I have all the labs & the OG red annys all sz13

They used the Uwara that came out in 2004 as the blueprint. The bubble then mas basically what it was in 1987. The point was that big bubble was gone ny the time we even got to 1987, the year typically associated with the birth of the AM1. The 86 is a shoe of it's own. The 87-09 AM1 are pretty similar.
I wasn't really talking about the midsole, my bad. Just the shape of the uppers. But the bubble of this release is the same length as my '02 all white leather, and its even slightly higher.

Last edited:
Man... I truly hope the prices continue to drop on the blues, especially after AM day. Need in my life

I think so because I have all 4 pair of NikeLabs and they fit a little bigger

There was a post awhile back saying they ran smaller. Too bad because my preorder changed to a half size up at the last minute and i was fine with it cause of that post, now yall saying they rum big has me worried

Question for everybody. Just out of curiosity... when people talk about the shape of the Air Max 1s that are being released, are you guys referring to the 1987 original or the 2004 retro?

Back
Top Bottom