THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A+ on the username

:lol: Thanks, I guess? Haha.

I just want to know, 'cause I'm hearing people talk about the shape and some people reviewing about it said it's like the original Air Max 1 from '87 when it's redone back in the 2004 (or the "Golden Era") shape.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

[size=14pt]Trade, selling, buying posts will be deleted and must be either posted in your sig or in the buy/sell section. [/size]

Last edited:
Question for everybody. Just out of curiosity... when people talk about the shape of the Air Max 1s that are being released, are you guys referring to the 1987 original or the 2004 retro?
They used the 2004 Uwara as the base for the new releases. That said, there's not a ton of difference between a 1987 and an 2004. The big change came in 2009. Granted people like AMD can pick out every single difference between each year but most people won't see much difference.

They used the 2004 Uwara as the base for the new releases. That said, there's not a ton of difference between a 1987 and an 2004. The big change came in 2009. Granted people like AMD can pick out every single difference between each year but most people won't see much difference.

Ah okay, got it. Yeah, I was reading that, and I've seen some people talk about the original shape, and so on... Anyway, was just curious!

Last edited:
A+ on the username

Oh what the ****, I totally skipped through the top half of page 1286 and saw people talk about the shape. :lol: Oops. Be right back, learning how to read

Last edited:
One of my favorite parts of the AM1 is the multi-color outsole. Why is it that most non-OG colorways have a one-color outsole?

Last edited:

Got lucky @END for the red, took an L with the blue and master :-(

But had the chance to pick up the blue for a decent price (which isn't easy for a 13)

I'm good with these two tbh,

if i can get an atmos for retail i'll cop, but if i don't.. ah well..
oh sheeeiiit !!! OG INC365 terug van weg geweest
nthat.gif
lol i still remember your huge size 13 sale and you sold your royal OG mesh to that lacebag guy from arnhem
sick.gif
you should've kept all your AMs, your collection was on fire back in the days 
pimp.gif
but good to see you in here anyway
wink.gif

Last edited:
Why do we need to know you dislike it?
People complain about the smallest things man smh
Lol what?? It's wicked corny.. someone posted a picture, I made a comment on it.
I agree, it's extremely corny. Just like those Nike slogan tees :x

One of my favorite parts of the AM1 is the multi-color outsole. Why is it that most non-OG colorways have a one-color outsole?
same here, I like the color at the tip of the toe

Sorry but that's where you are wrong. The shape of the OG is no where near the shape of "the golden era" releases. IMO if Nike didn't **** up the toebox on the 2012 "OG" release, that would have been the closes thing to an OG shape.

oh sheeeiiit !!! OG INC365 terug van weg geweest
nthat.gif
lol i still remember your huge size 13 sale and you sold your royal OG mesh to that lacebag guy from arnhem
sick.gif
you should've kept all your AMs, your collection was on fire back in the days 
pimp.gif
but good to see you in here anyway
wink.gif
most of em wouldn't even be wearable any more so i'm glad i sold em all ;-)

regret selling the my pink robots tho :-(

Sorry but that's where you are wrong. The shape of the OG is no where near the shape of "the golden era" releases. IMO if Nike didn't **** up the toebox on the 2012 "OG" release, that would have been the closes thing to an OG shape.
Agree to disagree. My og's aren't that far off from my Greystones and Pink Pack.

Back
Top Bottom