THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys enjoy off-brand cereal as well?

Savage

:rofl: :rofl:

Those really sold out?

better question yet, those exist? Lmao the reason why I will never put my money into those ridiculous high end brands smh...

You could buy 3-4 air max's for the resale price of this crazy thing

Nike doesn't reserve **** for me on Nike + hopefully they come through and reserve me atmos
I've never gotten anything but GR garbage reserved for me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Nike doesn't reserve anything that isn't a GR, right?

Last edited:
Silly question..are reservations only thru SNKRs or NDC? Never got a reserved pair

One of my local spots is getting only 6 pairs of the AM1s solo, I'll try my hand at a pair but if I miss out its on to the next. People in my area MAY not know about them comin here, guess I'll find out Saturday lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAski3  

Silly question..are reservations only thru SNKRs or NDC? Never got a reserved pair

Reservations are a Nike+ thing 

Last edited:

Off to the gym, figured I'd get a shot of them.

Shape isn't great, better on foot than in hand.

Comfy tho.

Will be a good beater pair/pair of gym kicks.

Thank you for posting this. Wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we heard the heartbeat for the first time this morning. Just picked up an 11c. It may be 4+ years before they can wear them, but cool knowing my 7 week old kid already has some og's on ice.

That's dope. Congratulations. Don't have any kids of my own but the second pair I picked up was for my 6month old goddaughter.

:rofl: :rofl:

Those really sold out?
better question yet, those exist? Lmao the reason why I will never put my money into those ridiculous high end brands smh...
same here, I don't care if it's "high-fashion"...If it's ugly , it's ugly

I cried from laughing when i saw those aw's, but i didn't get at anybody for buying them lol
naw F that, you buy them and put them on your feet, you deserve all the slander

They trash.. I flipped for 450 though lol
2yosh7n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom