THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Maxims actually came out in 2009, If I remember right they came out in late summer just after the QS of the original 1 came out.

The AM1 Light Bones look incredible 
pimp.gif
got them some weeks ago... The back of the outsole is white and not tan like shown on the picture above which was very disappointing...

They're still fresh tho...

Last edited:
Damn, I guess there's no way of getting them out of there since I heard no overseas Nike stores will do shipping. I seriously need these in my life!!! Hahaha.....thanks for the heads up though and stay safe!

For real? That's a solid CW too, definitely worth copping. I'm wondering if the midsoles will crack like the 90s do with that horrible cheap paint.

Hey guys I found a couple pair of AM1 qs red on ebay for $125.00. The buyer states he buys directly from the manufacturer but says they are 100% authentic. He has 10+ pair which is leaving me a bit skeptical. I know i'm not suppose to post live links but if someone could PM me I will give you the link, I just need some clarification to whether you guys think they are authentic. thanks

Hey guys I found a couple pair of AM1 qs red on ebay for $125.00. The buyer states he buys directly from the manufacturer but says they are 100% authentic. He has 10+ pair which is leaving me a bit skeptical. I know i'm not suppose to post live links but if someone could PM me I will give you the link, I just need some clarification to whether you guys think they are authentic. thanks

I can't say for certain but it sounds a lot like the Jordan Space Jams and CDP IV's fiasco from a little while back. Suddenly shoes that were produced years ago "popped" up with full size runs......sketchy. Turns out they were a mish mash of legit and fake materials by Nike authorized factory workers who made them on the side.

Back to your question though, I'd be sooo tempted to scoop a pair of Red AM 1's but I'd say comfortably that you wouldn't b buying 100% authentic kicks.

I'd just hold off until the 2013 pairs hit.

Yeah, the vintage pairs, the pictures of the samples shown so far don't look half bad.

Yeah, the vintage pairs, the pictures of the samples shown so far don't look half bad.

yeah just not a big fan of the brownish bottom, I wonder if a magic eraser will take off the brown.

Last edited:
[h1]Are Air Max 1's midsoles the same height as the Air Max 90 and Air Max Wright? In other words, will I be as tall with a pair of Air Max 1's on as I am when wearing Air Max 90's, or is the sole a bit thinner?[/h1]

I can t vouch for the guy, but people do buy up size runs of shoes people like and wait a while to sell them....I bought for myself about 6 pairs of those qs am1s cause they are one of my favorites and 5 of those pairs have been just sitting in my closet

Back
Top Bottom