THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Originally Posted by AEA18

Did the 3m AM1 ever release?
nerd.gif

nike-air-max-1-black-reflective-3.jpg
i need these... info???

I like the materials used on that Royal Blue pair, looks like a leather mudguard/swoosh with suede for everything else.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Why is Nike releasing all the good colorways during the winter time.
nike-air-max-1-holiday-2012.jpg

eek.gif
smokin.gif
 is that Orange&Black??? if so when or have those released yet?

All the colorways I posted (besides the 3M AM1) are releasing in the winter time which makes no since to me. Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Both shoes have suede-based uppers with leather mudguards.

The 3M AM1 were supposed to release back in Feb. or March to select Nike accounts but they never did
ohwell.gif

@gueser the colorway is orange and navy.

^ the white/grey pair looks real promising, the red suede pair is ok but with the suede it's gonna be a pass for me^

Those are women's models and are part of the Nike/Liberty London collection. They're already available at a few Euro spots.

I have the white and red ds and I'm going to get rid of them. I like them but have too many other shoes

anyone have any info on those olympic pack "what the max" air maxs? i called all over to try to get them and it seems like only european shops where selling them and for a *@** load. no way im paying 300 something for some air maxs unless they have diamonds in them or something.

US shops are getting them in. I got an email blast from Politics in Lafayette, LA 337.993.3709 and they got them in.

Originally Posted by heatking

anyone have any info on those olympic pack "what the max" air maxs? i called all over to try to get them and it seems like only european shops where selling them and for a *@** load. no way im paying 300 something for some air maxs unless they have diamonds in them or something.

That shoe is literally one of the ugliest AMs to come out. My opinion.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by heatking

That shoe is literally one of the ugliest AMs to come out. My opinion.
well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you dont like all 3 of them? i just wanted to get the 90s and the 2000's not the 95s, i don't like 95s in general (any colorway)
everywhere i asked if they was getting them didn't even know what i was talking about. I've called my local shops, i've called headquarters for champs, fnl, footlocker, no one knows.  I called nikestore a few times over the week and they said that nike retailers should have them, then i actually talked to someone who collects shoes that works for nikestore.com was like "man i've been looking for those myself and i dont know whats the deal with them" so if they are just a euro release i will take the L on them i guess. they going way to high for my liking on ebay. 

I don't think there's an actual release date for those joints,other than Fall 2012.
I'll definetly be on the lookout for these light bones & those shaded blue-sandstrap joints.

Back
Top Bottom