THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On the 2nd & on the 5th.

Both times I spoke to a rep who confirmed my order and told me that it would be shipped out that night., they're a joke
laugh.gif
:[
wow, unbelievable.  i guess i can say bye bye to my order from them

Add me to the list of people JD jerked around

Luckily I was able to secure my pair from HypeDC.  The website only said they shipped within Australia, but I emailed customer service and asked if they could make an exception.  Two days later (today) a tracking number has been emailed to me. 
pimp.gif

My eyes, I cant believe people see this color way and automatically think Yeezy.

I swear people just want to own anything with the name Yeezy attached to it. Go buy his album if you wanna feel closer to him.
hhahah AGREED. When I first saw these yeezy was the furthest thing from my mind. Just because something is black and has hits of green and red/pink its yeezy. People are so brain washed by big releases. First everything was (and sometimes still is ) south beach , now yeezy smh.

Those AM1s are nice but they arnt worth more than $100 to me. Ill take a alley-oop pass on this one.

Last edited:
My cousin just texted me the pic of those Mints AM1, telling me that he needs them hahaha. let the hype begin.

PS. where he lives they dont get AM1

I got my Air max 1 Milan's in from natterjacks today shipping wasnt the best was in a shipping bag with tape all around my box wasnt messed up tho so it's all good....

but they are not available yet in the US, and btw that roshe in the same cw, was that a EU release or was it also available statesides ? your cousin must be living in a very small village, how is it possible that he cant buy am1s at his local retailer
laugh.gif
the "yeezy" roshes were available in the US.  just limited quantities for some reason — or what seemed like limited quantities.  i guess since there's really no limit on roshe purchases, people were buying 10+ pairs at any given time

Just went to check on my order at JD and its not even visable anymore. It used to say authorised so I emailed them and they told me my order dispatched without tracking and should be here shortly. But now there is no record of the order in "my orders". I am going to email them but did this happen to anyone else?

Just went to check on my order at JD and its not even visable anymore. It used to say authorised so I emailed them and they told me my order dispatched without tracking and should be here shortly. But now there is no record of the order in "my orders". I am going to email them but did this happen to anyone else?
My order has said dispatched since April 5th, no tracking available.  It still is in "my orders" though.  They replied to one of my emails and said it was sent. I have no idea what to think, or when they will come or if they will come.  If they are coming USPS, DHL, or Fedex. For a company with almost 500k facebook likes, they suck.

My order has said dispatched since April 5th, no tracking available.  It still is in "my orders" though.  They replied to one of my emails and said it was sent. I have no idea what to think, or when they will come or if they will come.  If they are coming USPS, DHL, or Fedex. For a company with almost 500k facebook likes, they suck.

JD uses parcel force in the UK then when the package is in the US it's transferred to the USPS.

So delivery will be by USPS.

Last edited:
nice, so there is a chance that these am1 FB also come in limited quantities to the US
i dont think it was ever meant to be a limited release though.  either everyone bought it up, or stores are still waiting for their shipments.  but nonetheless, it'll still feel limited with the way people are buying out all the stock.  should've seen the line at 21 mercer when they announced they were getting it.

JD uses parcel force in the UK then when the package is in the US it's transferred to the USPS.

So delivery will be by USPS.
Thanks - emailed them again hopefully they confirm it was shipped.  Still don't understand how they can't provide the intl tracking number usually starting with 2 letters 8-10 #'s and then 2 more letters.

i think my obsidian am1s came from mercer already.  damn that was quick!  granted, i live in NJ, still pretty quick lol

Back
Top Bottom