THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So this chalky look on the Milan soles cant come off? My pair also has a few spots where the suede looks darker then the rest of the shoe.

I think am1 have picked up steam, so they cut back on ids. Am1s are the new af1s for me, as far as my passion for them. Furthermore, in my area I don't see many people in them, which makes it even sweeter. Even my mom loves am1, so clean and simple.
haha yea man they are the new Af1s. I remember a while ago I was wishing they dropped more and wooosh nike starts flooding the market with colorways. I almost want to buy all.

I dont ever see anyone in them and i love that you can dress them up or down and they always look classy. I would like to see some more multi-colored versions come out however nike had been stuck on heavy color blocked versions the past few releases. Mix it up a bit

JDSports is a joke

Dear Chris

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to say that your order has been cancelled as the item ordered went out of stock shortly after your order was placed.

A full refund has been processed back to your credit/debit card which should show in your account over the next few working days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Jodie

JD Sports Customer Services

Any word on the AM1 OG (White/Navy/Red) dropping? Went around everywhere in Chicago and only saw the EM's.

These are nice too

JDSports is a joke

Dear Chris

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to say that your order has been cancelled as the item ordered went out of stock shortly after your order was placed.

A full refund has been processed back to your credit/debit card which should show in your account over the next few working days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Jodie

JD Sports Customer Services

I talked to the a rep for them yesterday and they said my order was going out last night... I log on a few minute ago and all of a sudden my order is gone. :lol: :smh:

My eyes, I cant believe people see this color way and automatically think Yeezy.

I swear people just want to own anything with the name Yeezy attached to it. Go buy his album if you wanna feel closer to him.
but a album u cant wear it, u can only listen to it

a sneaker on the other hand u can wear and it ads extra swag to yourself,

that is what the youth only cares about nowadays
Lol okay i get it now. After seeing the insoles i thought these where a CR7 collaboration. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom