THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Atmos had a dope setup today

im finally here on the last page after browsing through 36 pages for more than an hour
sick.gif
36 pages of regurgitated nonsense. welcome to air max month 2017. 
why make a big deal about air max day, then make the shoes limited...even the OGs

THATS JUST PLAIN DUMB.

and no...

i didnt try for any of them.
what up homey.  good to see some familiar faces resurface.  

Seller should give you a tip for increasing the amount that I'll have to pay to buy it.

Thanks.
Yeah.. Thats why I never post a live auction here unless the BIN price is super low. Can help and hurt people trying to buy. This will probably get close to the BIN price so if you really want to buy it I would just go for it although its a little steep!

There's still 2 days and change left, that won't end for anywhere near what it's at right now

Yeah.. Thats why I never post a live auction here unless the BIN price is super low. Can help and hurt people trying to buy. This will probably get close to the BIN price so if you really want to buy it I would just go for it although its a little steep!
Na I was just busting his balls. I'm following it but doubt I'll be willing to pay what it gets to since I already have blues.

I have this feeling... the am 1 og will be back with a standard package(5 or 10$ off). I like the blue better because i'm a little bit tired of seeing the red(ultra, ultra 2.0, flyknit...).

Last edited:
[size=16pt]Reminder:

Any buying, selling, or trading posts belong in the buy/sell section or in your sig (no sig checking). [/size]

Seller should give you a tip for increasing the amount that I'll have to pay to buy it.

Thanks.
All the BIN prices on eBay are around the same range it won't make a difference. You must be kidding yourself if you think it would end up cheap without my post.

Mod you can delete the post as you wish I just thought the packaging is interesting. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom