THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did that for the masters, kaws and atmos pack. Knew I wasn't getting my hands on em. Got my order in early. Could flip em for 50% over what I paid if I wanted to but the piece of mind is priceless, so is spending quality time w fam on the weekend and not running around NYC like an idiot.

I did the same thing for the Master Air Max 1 for the same reason, and it'd be even tougher in the Bay Area where there would likely be only two stores, and that's it. The luck of the Draw is too slim, and seeing that the Master AM1 can play out like the Atmos AM1, I got it early and low enough before resale spikes up. Plus, it's only once a year I'll make a purchase like this! Everything else has been retail or less :wink:

Going through the sneaker closet. How many "old school" heads remember these??

Atmos are a full size bigger, gonna do a size swap Monday.

And for some reason the OGs were laced super tight from the factory, while the Atmos were stuffed to the gills with paper.

Atmos fit bigger? I watched a review that said go 0.5 up from TTS (my AJ1 size) if u have wide feet. How do they fit compared to just any currently selling generic AM1?

Going through the sneaker closet. How many "old school" heads remember these??
maxims?  i was tryna get a dude to sell them to me for 15 so i could pull the mids off them for some swap projects. 

Last edited:
Had to read 20 pages lol! What a contrast feeling this day, like the most of yall, i took a L everywhere... except on sns, it was... so easy and unbelievable. Maybe if i had another account, double up would have worked! I finally i hit on a fine air max month release (if i don't count an infrared anniversary 90 pair).

Now i will wait for some other various colorways that i really feel with the "og" shape and construction (mesh) or nikeID!

Last edited:
Wow congrats to whom all were successful..

I need to exit the thread..too many OGs and atmos..man I wish I didn't strike out on these

Had to read 20 pages lol! What a contrast feeling this day, like the most of yall, i took a L everywhere... except on sns, it was... so easy and unbelievable. Maybe if i had another account, double up would have worked! I finally i hit on a fine air max month release (if i don't count an infrared anniversary 90 pair).

Now i will wait for some other various colorways that i really feel with the "og" shape and construction (mesh) or nikeID!
I still can't believe SNS worked like that, not even about to celebrate until that package arrives safe and sound.

I still can't believe SNS worked like that, not even about to celebrate until that package arrives safe and sound.
Yeah, but i'm confident because of the tracking number, can't believe of a ghost shipped pair lol + i'm in france so it will not be a long wait after sunday.

Atmos fit bigger? I watched a review that said go 0.5 up from TTS (my AJ1 size) if u have wide feet. How do they fit compared to just any currently selling generic AM1?

Mine are actually already a little too big so I can't comment specifically until I get a size swap. But my buddy who got all the OGs in 9.5, then Atmos in 9 today, says the Atmos fit well. So half size down actually worked out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom