THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

y'all are tripping voting for that sunset cw, that high cut sock liner is too much for me lol.

these are flames.. glow in the dark air bubble :pimp:

these or Sean's air maxes.

Nah b it called #GETBACKATNIKE that's why we're all voting for the NYC's. It's Defcon One time for Nike.

On another note the L from Lapstine finally came in... their consolation prize is 30%off for not being chosen in the raffle.

Green Patta AM1s still haunt me. I remember coming home after walking the city all day for sneakers. Apparently someone dropped off a FSR at FCNY for just a little before I got home. I was leaving town that weekend so I had no time to go back and grab a pair :frown:

Still campaigning for #GETBACKATNIKE

If you're unhappy how was this year's AM releases were...Please vote for the shoe that you don't want...Anyway, we have little chance of getting the shoe we really want

Can't see myself paying resale for the Atmos...yet. If Nike cared, they would restock them on 3.26 because too many of us missed out

Is the pricing on atmos site listed in yen or yuan? Id assume yen so the Atmos Bearbrick would be $90-100

Last edited:
the people on Nike's Twitter with the "this is why I only rock with Adidas now" acting like they just rolling into Foot Locker after church and copping some Yeezy's :lol:

Nike knows what they are doing folks

the people on Nike's Twitter with the "this is why I only rock with Adidas now" acting like they just rolling into Foot Locker after church and copping some Yeezy's
laugh.gif

True, but Nike lost a decent amount of people who stopped buying Nikes and been buying Adidas, no matter yeezys or just your regular old GR NMD/UB. Nike could've used this chance to be relevant for a month and give most of us old nike heads something we specifically voted for. 

True, but Nike lost a decent amount of people who stopped buying Nikes and been buying Adidas, no matter yeezys or just your regular old GR NMD/UB. Nike could've used this chance to be relevant for a month and give most of us old nike heads something we specifically voted for. 

if you stop buying Nike and only Adidas or vice versa that is such a sheepish mentality

if you like something buy it regardless of who makes it, hell Puma has been putting out some nice stuff recently

if you stop buying Nike and only Adidas or vice versa that is such a sheepish mentality

if you like something buy it regardless of who makes it, hell Puma has been putting out some nice stuff recently
but thats what I'm saying, Nike hasn't been giving people the chance to get what they WANT. Adidas has been doing that tho...

the people on Nike's Twitter with the "this is why I only rock with Adidas now" acting like they just rolling into Foot Locker after church and copping some Yeezy's :lol:

I see what you're saying, but I think Nike got "lost in the sauce," hence the rise of Boost and Nike's seemingly lethargic embrace of the shift from a basketball to lifestyle driven market.

On the surface, limited product driving sales of GR units is still the name of the game everywhere.

But Nike having a worldwide vote on a coveted retro only to make the winning sneaker difficult to obtain is short sighted and indicative of Nike resting on its laurels.

For me, Ultra Boost was a game changer.

Nothing in Nike's current arsenal was comparable in comfort and style, IMO.

I'm more than happy to cop retros of my fav models, but less enthusiastic about having to chase them.

Back
Top Bottom