THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@Ksneaker92
someone I know buys nike for a large retailer

they're on the order forms for aug delivery
Man, I really hope your Info is true - but actually I doubt it.
First off all, I'm not sure but I strongly believe they don't have the order forms for august right now. Afaik they are only able to order for the actual quarter(at least in europe) - but I'm not sure tough.

And I spoke yesterday with my dude who's doing the orders for a big sneaker chain and he asked his Nike contact exactly about it - and she said "there will be no re release!". So, no Nike Chat Adam or something, but the person who's taking the orders for Nike Europe. So let's hope the Nike Lady doesn't know **** or is straight up lying.

Cause that they'll come back without the package was my first thought as well.

just relaying what my buddy told me who's always had concrete info straight from the source so take it for what it is.

Aug delivery for OG red & royal to regular Nike sportswear accounts. standard red box, no special bs.

I have no clue if we'll see more atmos but rest assure the OG red & royal WILL be restocked in aug but sans the cool box/air max pamphlet/extra 3m speckled laces & the dust bag.

If you have to have them now then by all means go ahead and pay 350$+ im sure you'll get plenty of likes on ig or whatever.

@Ksneaker92
someone I know buys nike for a large retailer

they're on the order forms for aug delivery
Man, I really hope your Info is true - but actually I doubt it.
First off all, I'm not sure but I strongly believe they don't have the order forms for august right now. Afaik they are only able to order for the actual quarter(at least in europe) - but I'm not sure tough.

And I spoke yesterday with my dude who's doing the orders for a big sneaker chain and he asked his Nike contact exactly about it - and she said "there will be no re release!". So, no Nike Chat Adam or something, but the person who's taking the orders for Nike Europe. So let's hope the Nike Lady doesn't know **** or is straight up lying.

Cause that they'll come back without the package was my first thought as well.
He's not the first person that mentioned they'll be released without the dustbag, pamphlet etc in the Summer. Some people get wrapped up in wording or other as Ronnie Fieg, use it to their advantage and it's borderline false advertisement if you ask me. "Worldwide exclusive", yeah in mens. You can use a conversion chart to women's for the same shoe. Only thing exclusive was your sizing label  in the shoe and the box. "Worldwide exclusive", yeah for that month. Anyway you look at it, it's probably best to wait. Speaking of that, I'm waiting for Nike to say "back by popular demand, because you asked for it" or something corny along those lines in August. Technically, maybe she's right, but the actually shoes sound like they're coming out again less the Atmos.

Last edited:
Aire those all red air max 1s available anywhere else for retail besides that japanese site?

Last edited:
just relaying what my buddy told me who's always had concrete info straight from the source so take it for what it is.

Aug delivery for OG red & royal to regular Nike sportswear accounts. standard red box, no special bs.
As people have said the shape is a working progress it could be that this drop has and even better shape

DOPE. I'm presuming a slight price drop in MSRP too, right? I think I'll pass with the upcoming iDs and all though... :nerd:

Last edited:
Sun is out and most of the snow is gone, so...

In the side profile pic. You can tell the shape of the toe. But when you are wearing them and looking down. The 07 and 2017 look identical.

I do like the OG elephant print, and the 2017 Jade swoosh

Back
Top Bottom