THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That's what I was going for also, the mudguard is actually the black suede option, I did not use leather on any of the options, well see in 5 weeks how they come out and if they go back. Did you get yours yet?
Yeah, I got mine early November last Year. I checked my mails sec. ago and realized that I made them with a volt swoosh. Can't remember why? Maybe I don't wanted to come to close to the OG? Here's a screen of my options - but I took a white Lining instead of volt.

Night of sevens on foot

Last edited:
those defcon air maxes dont even look that bad without the giant yellow sock thing (prolly can be removed)

these 2 look way worse imo :lol:

I've been saying this lol. Those defcons don't look bad once u remove the leg sleeve (it's removable). Those buzzlightyear looking kicks are terrible. I'm voting those

We've been already doing it..don't forget to tag #GETBACKATNIKE when you post :wink:

wish this would happen from our votes but doubt it. even if it got the most votes, doubt nike would knowingly hurt its own brand by mass producing something that would likely be pricy to make and no one would buy.

Man on man just how fast growing the thread has become for the AMD. I kid you not, last time I remember we were still discussing the pinnacle, if the OG retro would have piping or non-piping tounge. Fast forward, bunch of Ls, Venus' design, etc. Can't wait until this is over and the thread is back to normal again. 

To those who were talking about sizing difference between OG anniversaries and Atmos, and have both, what do you think? 

i got atmos in an 11 and both OG red and blue in 11.5, and wish they were 11s too... they fit but the 11 is the snug fit i prefer. here's hoping i can find a size swap with anything available now or potentially on AMD. 

I got the Atmos and both anniversaries in 10.5 (my "TTS"). Atmos fit perfect, anniversaries are a bit big, I could fit into a size 10 with thin socks.

i'm getting a bit confused on sizing for the atmos with everyone saying different things. Which makes sense because everyone's foot is different. If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. What size would fit me in the atmos?

generally a TTS 8. I like my shoes relatively snug... more than half an inch of toe box room bothers me

AJ1: Size 8
UB: Size 8 (i don't size up at all like many do)
YZY 350 V1: 7.5
PK NMD: 7

I got the Atmos in the same size as my UB and AJ1 size (which I consider TTS). Fits fine. Anniversaries though I could do half down or TTS, they fit a bit roomier than the Atmos.

There hasn't been more word on IDs coming as remastered shape, eh? And if I remember correctly, someone in this thread had purchased the premium leather IDs and they had the standard non-remastered shape?

Back
Top Bottom