THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Guess it's official, AMD id options.

Source - http://news.nike.com/news/nike-vapormax-id

LL

I really hope we can change the color of the midsole on the Ultras. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I know that Sean Wotherspoon's iD had Black outsole portions... The AIRmoji options are a nice touch as well!

Last edited:

They make them limited, they may only offer them for a day like they have done with Kobe iDs before

Anything to build "hype"

My two cents: wait until June/July for new iD shape and also wait until June/July for restock on OGs....
fair enough. I wasn't sweating the OGs because how could they bring back the shape for a couple limited releases and not just stick with it going forward like a reintroduction. id shape doesn't really matter for flyknit uppers but I got some gift cards and percent off codes. even better if ebates holds at 10 for the rest of the month. what I'm bummed about most is the multiple strikeouts on the atmos drop. thinking of trading my green V2s for a pair. pricing for size 10.5 on stockx is ridiculous.

fair enough. I wasn't sweating the OGs because how could they bring back the shape for a couple limited releases and not just stick with it going forward like a reintroduction. id shape doesn't really matter for flyknit uppers but I got some gift cards and percent off codes. even better if ebates holds at 10 for the rest of the month. what I'm bummed about most is the multiple strikeouts on the atmos drop. thinking of trading my green V2s for a pair. pricing for size 10.5 on stockx is ridiculous.
No the shape is now from here on out - all new releases will have the new shape

But i was sayin for anyone sweatin the OGs, they'll drop again

But for whatever reason it was first told iD would have new shape after AMD but now it doesn't sound like new shape will hit iD under June/July

Same goes for Bespoke program

Last edited:
Flyknit ID isnt bad but I'll patiently wait for the OG shape IDs.

Here's a pic of some free IDs I got from Nike last year

Pay with cash. If you he looks enough like your passport then you're good.

I'm saying you should try but I've dealt with 21 Mercer for years and in all types of situations. The employees there are always out to make moves and would love any reason to keep another pair from going to the general public. Your boy better look just like you.

Luckily everything worked out. He said they didn't give him a hard time at all. He just showed the passport and then paid with my credit card. I'm stopping by his apartment later to pick them up. Really looking forward to opening that box.

No the shape is now from here on out - all new releases will have the new shape
I wouldn't be so sure about it! I know I'm pessimistic as sh*t but check these photos of these actual release (3.17.) - and I seriously thought my eyes would never have to feel that pain again... 
I know, there are some better looking pics of these kickz available.

Last edited:
SneakEasy CHI gone in under 60 seconds...
Did you get in? Me and my brother grabbed a spot. When they posted the actual time it was going up I got scared that would mess everything up but I got confirmed before they even sent the tweet out.

Did you get in? Me and my brother grabbed a spot. When they posted the actual time it was going up I got scared that would mess everything up but I got confirmed before they even sent the tweet out.

Naw... where did they post the time?

Naw... where did they post the time?
Right on the page where you book a spot on. It straight up said March 20th 1200PM. Probably be same time tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom