THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wouldn't be so sure about it! I know I'm pessimistic as sh*t but check these photos of these actual release (3.17.) - and I seriously thought my eyes would never have to feel that pain again... 
I know, there are some better looking pics of these kickz available.
YAASSSS!!!!  the old new old shape is back!!!!  double up!!!!

I wouldn't be so sure about it! I know I'm pessimistic as sh*t but check these photos of these actual release (3.17.) - and I seriously thought my eyes would never have to feel that pain again... 
it depends on when they are produced? this could be the last of the releases that Nike will use the old mold. maybe we'll see more of the new shape going forward 

any one caught that Blends restock? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

To those who were talking about sizing difference between OG anniversaries and Atmos, and have both, what do you think? 

i got atmos in an 11 and both OG red and blue in 11.5, and wish they were 11s too... they fit but the 11 is the snug fit i prefer. here's hoping i can find a size swap with anything available now or potentially on AMD. 
I am typically a 9.5 but fit a size 9 in the OG's perfectly. I ended up getting a 9.5 this weekend and found the shoe to be a slightly bigger leaving a little room in my toes. Buuuut, the tongue and heel of the retros have more padding so the fit feels really nice. Can't go wrong either way, just aim for .5 size smaller

The girl Venus X posted this on her IG page to make it known the leg piece comes off and now it looks 100x better

In case anyone in here thinks the Sneakeasy events will yield a restock or any other nonsense, here's confirmation from nike that nothing else will be sold at the pop-up.

All of you dudes copying solemartyr tombout get back at Nike. Turning faster than Shawn Michaels when Brett Hart got screwed

Back
Top Bottom