THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks for the replies. Anyone know where I can get a new pair in a size 10?

Do they run big, small or true to size? 

I had the Air Max 90 before and 10 1/2 was a bit big so I probably needed a 10. Not sure if these will fit the same or similar. 

I had the Air Max 90 before and 10 1/2 was a bit big so I probably needed a 10. Not sure if these will fit the same or similar. 
If they are anything like the womens nikelab pair you might be able to do a 9.5 also. Those things ran huge!

Don't buy last years pinnacles, buy the ones that are currently on NDC. They are amazing

Pardon my ignorance, but what's NDC? 

If your a size 13 and got money to blow there is a 7/10 Wings and Waffles available on Ebay right now.

So what's exactly dropping on the air max day/week???

Jus trying to figure out if i should pull the trigger and drop my cash on a pair of atmos or masters for resell...

Sneakeasy is a bust. Exhibit here in NYC is weak. iD options for the flyknit AM1 are lame. Not worth the trouble, IMO. But I have sessions for tomorrow through thursday booked if anyone wants one. Just PM me. FCFS

Last edited:
So what's exactly dropping on the air max day/week???

Jus trying to figure out if i should pull the trigger and drop my cash on a pair of atmos or masters for resell...
Masters on the 25th

Vapormax (all white & the white/red) on the 26th along with the LD-Zero in all white

I also have a hunch that the Silver 97's are coming as a surprise release... i've seen a lot of resellers and ppl that usually have early pairs selling them in the past week

Also the RT AM97, Marc Newson Vapormax hybrid joint

The Nike ID stuff as well

I'm sure there may be a couple other unannounced surprises as well

Masters on the 25th

Vapormax (all white & the white/red) on the 26th along with the LD-Zero in all white

I also have a hunch that the Silver 97's are coming as a surprise release... i've seen a lot of resellers and ppl that usually have early pairs selling them in the past week

Also the RT AM97, Marc Newson Vapormax hybrid joint

The Nike ID stuff as well

I'm sure there may be a couple other unannounced surprises as well

AM97 is confirmed for 4/15 stateside.

The silver bullets are really nice, I scooped them from the outlet a few years back but the hype on them now doesn't make them worth it at all :x

Back
Top Bottom