THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

According to our analysis, your petty levels are off the charts Mr. Supreme.
*Applause.gif*

Not even. Dude was Brainiac enough to catch box weight discrepancy and avoid getting scammed. F* that scammer.
No Honor.

I'm bummed about about all the L's I've been taking this month. I love the ID option. I really don't understand why Nike didn't realeasr the ids at the beginning of the month ? Everyone could order and maybe have them in to wear on 3/26 and it would've eased some of this pain on missing out knowing had I had some shoes coming in.

If they would've had split color outsoles on the pinnacles noway they'd still be available lol...

that said I own all four and have worn both the jade & sails numerous times around town/the city and just make sure I wipe them w/a mr clean deal before I put them away and they still look pretty damn clean.
How's the fit on the pinnacles? Same as other mesh AM1's or .5 down?

Had a chance to finally grab one for $400.00 and I still couldn't pull the trigger. I just cant pay that much for these shoes. I mean, the quality isn't even that special. This release epitomized "hype" tbh.

If I have to take L's for every damn release, so be it. You can't compound the problem by trying to make wrong things right. F the resellers. I know it's only one voice, but they are not getting a dollar of my hard earned money from now on.

It's retail or bust for life.

If they would've had split color outsoles on the pinnacles noway they'd still be available lol...

that said I own all four and have worn both the jade & sails numerous times around town/the city and just make sure I wipe them w/a mr clean deal before I put them away and they still look pretty damn clean.
How's the fit on the pinnacles? Same as other mesh AM1's or .5 down?
general word is .5 down because of the leather liner

davis davis I wear 13 in everything so im kinda biased.

few of my buddies said they could've gone down .5 but it's not a deal breaker either way.

whoaitsgee whoaitsgee don't let it get you bro, I almost had a pair of atmos in a 13 for 350$ and was struggling to justify that price(I'm sure someone will chime in that I'm an idiot for not taking them but it fell through and homie couldn't get my size).

honestly back in 06/7 when these first dropped I didn't chase them and wasn't really feeling them too much ....ffwd to the vote back and I was hyped they were coming back and I could snag them for retail again(lol) well obviously I struck out everywhere like most others but I wasn't really into them enough to drop 200$ over retail and the fact that my size can't be had for less than 450$ now does nothing to change my mind.

buy what you like, not what's hyped or what you could resell for X amount of $$$ on top of retail.

that's my .02

Last edited:

Had a chance to finally grab one for $400.00 and I still couldn't pull the trigger. I just cant pay that much for these shoes. I mean, the quality isn't even that special. This release epitomized "hype" tbh.

If I have to take L's for every damn release, so be it. You can't compound the problem by trying to make wrong things right. F the resellers. I know it's only one voice, but they are not getting a dollar of my hard earned money from now on.

It's retail or bust for life.
I missed out on all three releases, don't feel bad at all. When you look in the closet there is more than enough shoes for me to wear. 

I only buy at retail or on sale, nothing more is the mentality that I have. 

Last edited:
I brought only 2 shoes over retail...(both ovo) but the rest are retails or steaaaals. Suede/mesh/shape/appealing color for me is all i'm waiting for.

Thankfully I was able to get my 10.5 atmos locally. I have an 8.5 (long story on why I have that size) that was supposed to be delivered today but it required a signature and nobody was home. Hopefully I'm able to pick it up tomorrow.

Last edited:
sz13 struggle is too real

plus side is I'm also 6'2 master race steez unlike these sz9 lil baby men lol.
First time I heard reference to the master race and manlet thing was a few months ago on either Reddit or a bodybuilding forum. Wish I could find the link, but it had me literally LOLing. You're borderline hard to find stuff. I think I'm a master manlet, since I'm 5'10" 
roll.gif
 so I can't complain about my sizes being abundant though.
@joecurrIt means I'm tall and handsome lol
Tall yes, but handsome, debatable 
laugh.gif

Not even. Dude was Brainiac enough to catch box weight discrepancy and avoid getting scammed. F* that scammer.
No Honor.

Only had that happen to me one other time and since I had dudes address I took the liberty of ordering 10 Supreme pizzas to his crib from Pizza Hut, Dominos & Papa Johns so 30 total pizzas lmao

Last edited:
@Fahqu001 you calling your mom a liar bro??

j/k lolololol and yeah bb.com lingo
Yeah, funny how different communities have their own language so to speak. Thank the Lord for Urban Dictionary and Google, else I'd be really lost. Although we're few in numbers, there are some guys in here around my age group so I don't feel like I'm the only one completely oblivious to some of the words/references.

Ha yeah - They the only kicks I ever seen people shaving then ironing 
roll.gif
 Can you imaging the mayhem if they retroed the Patta / Parra Cherrywoods.. Could do with another pair of Chlorophylls.. On my second pair now..
I think these would be my retirement from the game pair... 

Back
Top Bottom