THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

any of you guys ever do a transaction thru venmo? Ive only done paypal, any way to secure your transaction on venmo?

Tired of waiting on 290, this hunt for elephants and Zebras overnight hurting my sleep. Lol. Hopefully they drop later when I'm home. Goodnight and good luck

Didnt really like the original waxed laces so i tried a few other colors (navy, sail,..)
Finally ended up with these. They look great imho

Experience was amazing - you feel like you're just kickn it with some very down to earth Nike employees who love AM1 as well, and you're just there making your dream AM1. Here's the break down:

-It's $1,000 flat...no matter what materials you choose

-2 hour window for your appt

- You can change over 60 parts on the shoes ( i think that includes both shoes)

-There are over 455 options to choose from

-They make a render in Photoshop as you choose materials/colors

-Takes about 5-7 weeks for delivery

-You get 3 extra laces, wood shoe trees, your name is on the size tag

My advice, definitely try to go into it with a general game plan, its A LOT to take in when you walk in there, and you're payin big bucks haha
First of all - AWESOME! These are by fare the best I've seen! I mean usual they look like someone tried to take every color and option available lol

But I couldn't do it (or even pay it) - change 60 Parts and over 455 options in 2 hours? Sh*t, I need for a regular ID like 3-4 hours!

Last edited:

I heard we have some collabs coming this year...when asked if it was Patta I got a weird emoji via text haha

But yea a Frag collab could have some potential for sure
Please no collabs anymore!
Even though I like most of them, with the state of the game right know they will be impossible to get. 
Only Reseller will eat. 
I'd preffer some GR (new shape) in a clean simple CW - available for everyone.

you guys should just wait until after the day of air max before copping resell

price prob wont go anywhere by then

Okay so I wasn't happy with my US13 OG Anniversary being seemingly too long (the toe looks like some Italian dress shoes), so I've managed to shrink the toebox by spraying it wet first and then blow drying it, and repeated the process half a dozen times.

Now the toebox has been shorten by about half a thumbnail to an overall US12 NB retro shoe length, fits similar to NB SL-1 last, while retaining more or less the same shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom