THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No doubt man I'm not like that bro, just have 3 accounts between myself, wife&son....

just worried that they're all coming to the same address but it really shouldn't matter since I've/we've used all 3 accounts to order different sized items numerous times

@Fahqu001 what sz you rock bro?

I ordered all 3 XL....if they send them all I give you one

@vig09......I'll send you the other bro....I can't wear all 3
halllpppppp im an XL
They have one at Kith my Asian broseph 
tongue.gif
  Keep your grubby paws off lol

Last edited:
I hate to break up all of this size talk but I was fortunate enough to pick up a pair of ds Currys. Most of the newbs won't even know what these are but the thread og's will appreciate. I've been looking to add them to my collection for a while but never thought I'd land a ds pair. Stoked beyond belief.

Last edited:

I hate to break up all of this size talk but I was fortunate enough to pick up a pair of ds Currys. Most of the newbs won't even know what these are but the thread og's will appreciate. I've been looking to add them to my collection for a while but never thought I'd land a ds pair. Stoked beyond belief.
and you only paid $59.99!!! What a steal!   
smokin.gif

Last edited:

and you only paid $59.99!!! What a steal!   
smokin.gif
haha yea dude said he picked up a few extra pairs in 03 and just put them on ice. Pretty nice ROI. It hurts to know he got them for that but it's a nice touch. Stamped inside of box was cool too.

Nope I'm pretty sure that would be separate

Nice pickup dblplay1212 dblplay1212 those are really clean. I remember Nike putting out that cw on the 90s with some changes and they didn't come close to the 1s
Those 90s were dope, never saw them released in the states though. But yeah the 1s are amazing, too much white for me to wear but definitely something to have in the collection.

Those Currys are my second favorite AM1 next to the OG red. excellent pick up sir

Still one of my top 5s.

Hows the air bag fogging and midsole condition?

haha yea dude said he picked up a few extra pairs in 03 and just put them on ice. Pretty nice ROI. It hurts to know he got them for that but it's a nice touch. Stamped inside of box was cool too.
Crazy how good they still look!  Do you keep the paper in the box or remove it after buying?

Still one of my top 5s.

Hows the air bag fogging and midsole condition?
Midsole seems fine. Wore them around the house a bit and they seem solid so far. Bubble is surprisingly clear for these. Most I've seen are in much worse shape. I have ds leather Currys too and they are completely clouded. I've thought about doing a swap bc it's so cloudy but A) I can't do that to a ds pair with a good midsole and B) it almost looks like it's supposed to be that way on the leather pair.

Back
Top Bottom