THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

maybe they stitched the wrong sizetag at your pair, who knows ?? its possible tho

Nope

damb im afraid to put mine on now for fear of them being too big

Still one of my top 5s.

Hows the air bag fogging and midsole condition?
Midsole seems fine. Wore them around the house a bit and they seem solid so far. Bubble is surprisingly clear for these. Most I've seen are in much worse shape. I have ds leather Currys too and they are completely clouded. I've thought about doing a swap bc it's so cloudy but A) I can't do that to a ds pair with a good midsole and B) it almost looks like it's supposed to be that way on the leather pair.
WOWOW - dude, that's amazing. congrats

Ebay pick up?? Does this guy have an 11 sitting around?????

I gots to know!!

Kept thinking my raffle win from END was a joke...just got my package in today

Stoked to say the least, love the extra laces with the cement tips

I want to hate you for this but I can't. If anyone but me hit, I'm glad it was you. The little touches like the laces, the under insole sig, and then jumpman sole just put that pair a notch above.

Last edited:
Kept thinking my raffle win from END was a joke...just got my package in today

Stoked to say the least, love the extra laces with the cement tips
Nice! You use one account on the site or multiples to enter these raffles? Need to know for the future. Thanks.

Anyone have a pic of Atmos with white laces? Curious what white laces with teel tips would look like.

Nice! You use one account on the site or multiples to enter these raffles? Need to know for the future. Thanks.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2377032/width/500/height/1000[/IMG

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!] one entry with my normal END account - it's all luck imo [/SPOILER]

They have one at Kith my Asian broseph 
tongue.gif
  Keep your grubby paws off lol
Share papi 
"don't hide it, divide it," right? lol

They have one at Kith my Asian broseph 
tongue.gif
  Keep your grubby paws off lol
Do they still have the Kith/Nike Atmos shirt? I need that. Would be forever grateful for an oop from someone.
Sorry, but I'm not sure. I was busting Insta's balls because he strolled into Kith and got both the OG Reds and Blues. If they make a Kith LA, then I can help in the future since I'm in San Diego. But at the moment, we're both SOL. Insta may be able to help, he's in NYC.

"don't hide it, divide it," right? lol

Sorry, but I'm not sure. I was busting Insta's balls because he strolled into Kith and got both the OG Reds and Blues. If they make a Kith LA, then I can help in the future since I'm in San Diego. But at the moment, we're both SOL. Insta may be able to help, he's in NYC.
I cant even find the thing now. I saw them on Saturday but now I can't find it. :frown:

You're right! Lol  I was looking to see if I had extra white laces to throw on for the person that was asking earlier but only found these so I threw them on jokingly. 
Its already back to black!
damn it I was actually hoping you would :lol:
I'm only salty bc I don't have a pair, but it's cool!

For me definitely TSS..(like all my other air max 1s frm 2012-2016) however  i see may different opinions here...paid reselling price for my atmos and I am so freaking anxious now..
Damn, haven't seen you post in a while now. Haha. Let me know how the Atmos fit you. Looks like consensus is OG's fit big.

to clarify, the one getting the pack wins right? not the one who used the pack to trade for the yeezy +200 wins

Back
Top Bottom