THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Trying to keep up with PMs but busy at work...

Search for the Nike product and color code (same as FNL)
Call your local FNL
Ask them if they have in stock
If not ask if they can order for you
Go to store and order

Came out to $160 + tax... no charge for shipping...

Don't be a glutton... leave some for the NT fam

Wait how is it they charged you for under retail? Isn't retail $175?

man if this is a repeat of oly spiridons when I enter the draw Saturday am I'm gonna break my phone in anger most likely.

Last edited:
No clue. Went with a 14 & 12 so I guess those are as close as I can get....
doubt it matters either way LoLLLL

Sorry to continue this sizing discussion :rolleyes, picked up both my TTS 10.5 and also a 10 in the Atmos.

They definitely run TTS for me. Going a half down was fine lengthwise but my pinky toe was squished against the sides of the shoe.

Sorry to continue this sizing discussion :rolleyes, picked up both my TTS 10.5 and also a 10 in the Atmos.

They definitely run TTS for me. Going a half down was fine lengthwise but my pinky toe was squished against the sides of the shoe.

With this, assuming you meant tts as in tts with the rest of your am1. After walking around all day, the snug fit just got too tight since feet swell throughout the day. That's why I prefer space in my shoes.

With this, assuming you meant tts as in tts with the rest of your am1. After walking around all day, the snug fit just got too tight since feet swell throughout the day. That's why I prefer space in my shoes.

Yup, the "TTS" size I normally buy in AM1, AM90, 95, Flyknit Racers, Roshes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom