THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Everytime I see those OG Royals, I think how damn :smokin they are, but I just don't want to pay that high *** price for them. :smh: :smh: :smh:

same. want them more than the reds and it seems like numbers for the royals were way less.

From the perspective of a new sneaker fanatic. I love them and glad I can become a part of this history.
NIce review man!

Cool to see how much these resonate with new collectors! Also, glad to see you being swayed away from the adidas/boost hypetrain by these haha.

Keep it up!

Last edited:
Mastermind NMD for anniversary pack
Mastermind NMD for either royal/university anniversary + Atmos
Would either of these be a reasonable trade?

Mastermind NMD for anniversary pack
Mastermind NMD for either royal/university anniversary + Atmos
Would either of these be a reasonable trade?
I never get these questions: it depends on what shoes you like most. You can look the values up on Stockx to see if it's reasonable.

fred is that you? whats this all about?  dude found a mismatched pair, now he tryna push weight like its a special pack or some ish? 
yes i'm, the guy sell a anniversary OG's pair one red and one blue....crazy....listening ends i don't know why....

Last edited:
MC Ultra iDs via IG

The only thing I don't like about these is the mudguard film...

MC Ultra iDs via IG

The only thing I don't like about these is the mudguard film...

A lot better with white midsole instead of volt. Hope they'll be available for a couple of weeks so we can see more pictures. Anyone remember how long AMD iD options were available last year?

Nothing new if I'm not mistaken the ID colors and options haven't changed, they've been the same for a while.

Unless I'm missing something.
Not in europe ^^ .
I hope they will stay for the update shape version
I don't know why SN came up with the article but options haven't changed since they were put up about 3 months ago. Game Royal was there from the beginning, also in EU.

Back
Top Bottom