THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 25. 2006 Adventure Pack.

Actually got some decent weather in Michigan today. Looking forward to rocking some summer kicks again..

Taking so many Ls right now. On adidas stuff tonight and AM master raffles. Hahahaha Jesus, no lube.

U just firing all type of shots in here today aint cha boy
That **** bit me in the ***.

Week 1: Showed up at 7am. Sat all by myself until they opened at 11am. Copped 3 of their 6 red pairs. Ooped 2 to friends here.

Week 2: Got their at 6am. As soon as I got out of truck, 4 other people hopped out.

Week 3: Planned on going at 2am. Dog woke me up at midnight. Checked phone and a buddy was there and there was already 6 people in line. Got there at 1am and was 8th in line. First person was there at midnight.

Tonight: Planned on going at midnight. Took a nap and woke up at 10pm to a text from a friend saying they there was 15 people in line. I'm salty af. I know for a fact that 9/15 are there for resell. One guy paid 6 people to stand in line with him. The thing is I don't even like the Masters. I don't wear black shoes at all. I just wanted to complete the air max month pack. Now I have to decide if I want to trade my extra atmos for a shoe I don't want. I was cool with paying $150 to complete the pack but now idk what I'm going to do.

Im so pissed at Nike, made it hard as winning the lottery to get a pair of either of the OGs and the Atmos

Totally agree. Aint falling for nikes weak consolidation prizes either. Nike couldve had my money 4 weeks in a row but now probably just go for the adidas restock.

You guys think the price will drop more or should I pull the trigger for the Jordan pack at $800????

You guys think the price will drop more or should I pull the trigger for the Jordan pack at $800????
Man hell no lol. You want those Jordan's for $350? You can easily get a pair of the Atmos' by themselves for $450 shipped. Those Jordan's were a fail IMO. But hey, if you love them, grab them.

Man hell no lol. You want those Jordan's for $350? You can easily get a pair of the Atmos' by themselves for $450 shipped. Those Jordan's were a fail IMO. But hey, if you love them, grab them.

I do like them, but then I always like anything safari and elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom