THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No one wins raffles at bait. They backdoor a majority of their stock. One of the main reasons I stopped entering...

seriously? damn smh, how often do they do that? people always tell me bait is legit... here I am wanting to support a local business.... they even tried to get me to buy something over 50 bucks for an extra ticket.

Last edited:
U just firing all type of shots in here today aint cha boy
That **** bit me in the ***.

Week 1: Showed up at 7am. Sat all by myself until they opened at 11am. Copped 3 of their 6 red pairs. Ooped 2 to friends here.

Week 2: Got their at 6am. As soon as I got out of truck, 4 other people hopped out.

Week 3: Planned on going at 2am. Dog woke me up at midnight. Checked phone and a buddy was there and there was already 6 people in line. Got there at 1am and was 8th in line. First person was there at midnight.

Tonight: Planned on going at midnight. Took a nap and woke up at 10pm to a text from a friend saying they there was 15 people in line. I'm salty af. I know for a fact that 9/15 are there for resell. One guy paid 6 people to stand in line with him. The thing is I don't even like the Masters. I don't wear black shoes at all. I just wanted to complete the air max month pack. Now I have to decide if I want to trade my extra atmos for a shoe I don't want. I was cool with paying $150 to complete the pack but now idk what I'm going to do.

Bruh, u doing better than 90% of people in here. Only thing i got was royals for 300 on a presale and felt like i won. You got everything plus doubles, chill.

Im trying to decide how to use my 4 screens to maximize my Ls with all this **** dropping tomorrow. Bout 8 pairs dropping, got 4 devices but only 2 hands smh. Gonna enroll in a computer programming course at the local community college when i get off vacation ghad damit

Bruh, u doing better than 90% of people in here. Only thing i got was royals for 300 on a presale and felt like i won. You got everything plus doubles, chill.

Im trying to decide how to use my 4 screens to maximize my Ls with all this **** dropping tomorrow. Bout 8 pairs dropping, got 4 devices but only 2 hands smh. Gonna enroll in a computer programming course at the local community college when i get off vacation ghad damit
Yea didn't mean to come across as whining. I know I've been blessed to get what I've gotten. Still salty at the hypebeasts coming out the last few weeks though.

Honeycombs today

Yea didn't mean to come across as whining. I know I've been blessed to get what I've gotten. Still salty at the hypebeasts coming out the last few weeks though.

What city u in? Seems light

What city u in? Seems light
Eh I'd rather not say haha. 4 people in line tonight are from 2 hours away. Call me selfish but the less people know the better for me. But yea shop just opened here about 4 months ago and not everyone knows yet that they get everything. Resellers are quickly learning though.

Is it legit?? And… will it be free to get a proxie

I don't think it's legit.
As it doesn't cover how to make different shipping addresses and payment information. I can't picturing Nike being that stupid:comparing ip addresses but not shipping addresses?

However, interesting topic but not practicable if you aiming for one pair for yourself.It's just for Reseller which try to buy as many as possible.

That **** bit me in the ***.

Tonight: Planned on going at midnight. Took a nap and woke up at 10pm to a text from a friend saying they there was 15 people in line. I'm salty af. I know for a fact that 9/15 are there for resell. One guy paid 6 people to stand in line with him.

I feel you, this sh#t f#cks me up.Tried to get the Atmos, was at the store 16hours before opening - but list was full, except for 4-5 legit ppl all Reseller. Came back 5minutes before actually opening(you know,to take a look on a pair) and the Reseller started to ask everyone if someone wants there pair for 3times retail, BEFORE they even had there pair in hands.

v_fdEt.gif

NEED deeeeees masters 

Good luck ppl
im just so sad yo, i just wanted to cop one of these AM1's this month and im prolly gonna take a L. I cant even get the vapormaxs i want tomorrow cuz nike aint dropping online. oh well, I know that air bubble is going to pop eventually. I dont care what anyone says

Last edited:
anyone know about this snkr jig/exploit i keep hearing about. Is it real? Worth it even to put your name in the draw if ppl are entering the raffles with hundreds of accounts of their own?

im just so sad yo, i just wanted to cop one of these AM1's this month and im prolly gonna take a L. I cant even get the vapormaxs i want tomorrow cuz nike aint dropping online. oh well, I know that air bubble is going to pop eventually. I dont care what anyone says
the vapors are going to be sold at FTL and Footaction also. So it's a big release for the vapors

the vapors are going to be sold at FTL and Footaction also. So it's a big release for the vapors

Not the triple blacks. Its either EU or bust for those later tonight. Pretty sad on nikes part. I cant get to 21mercer this weekend to try and cop either.

Back
Top Bottom