THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FML. too much tabs open, but was let in on ubiq and its now expired. 
mad.gif

Resell won't be more than 350. All I need is one pair for myself. If i miss these I'll bite the bullet and pay resell.

who hit on ubiq? i almost place the order. i saw the button, i was very close but it timed out on me. they should let you place an order on the PayPal page instead of having to go back to the main website and place the order.

who hit on ubiq? i almost place the order. i saw the button, i was very close but it timed out on me. they should let you place an order on the PayPal page instead of having to go back to the main website and place the order.

I paid and was kicked to a sold out cart on kith and ubiq..

same, placed the order on paypal then sent me to error page

Shopify bots have gotten better. I was in there 20 seconds after page went live and only 4-5 sizes were left. Shopify is getting tough for manual

They could have come out and said that they were not dropping 12.5 or 13s, I would rolled right over and went on with my day. Some BS.

Back
Top Bottom