THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i bite the bullet and got a sz 8.5 air max 1 atoms 2017 retro on stockX for 439 shipped , not the best deal but i think thats the best i could find :smh: what you guys think on that price ? i didn't want to wait and see prices soar to 700 plus in a couple of months .

Id be happy with that price. I'm a 8.5 too and seen prices closer to 500.

All red and all blue am1 prm up on nike eu. On the fence, i hit on the atmos so i'm good but it will be interesting to do a custom(midsole repaint in white)

I did the same, missed on the one shoe I really wanted, the og royals. So then tried to get atmos, missed those. So tried for masters even though I hated them to try and trade or resell to pay resell on the above. Doesn't matter anyway cause missed those too.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i just wanted to share my crappy story. I found out that I won a BAIT raffle for the masters (yea it surprised me too)
laugh.gif

I must've been like 0 for 100 BAIT raffles before this on hyped items. So anyway I received an email yesterday afternoon at work with a link to add the AM1 to check out but got an error. I tried to reach CS and all they did was tell me to switch browsers/clear cache/cookies and still nothing worked. I have until midnight tonight before my "prize" becomes forfeited to someone else. Worst of all it seems like their CS department doesn't even have weekend hours. I think I may have to go into their store and sort this out. 
sick.gif

TL;DR 

Won BAIT Raffle but can't checkout shoe and no customer service support on weekends. 
frown.gif

how can it be out of stock, if this was already reserved for ? like what?

If you get a shoe you don't like, sell it for $400 and buy a shoe you like for $400, you are still paying $400 for the shoe you want. You just found another source of income. If you wanna do that, that's fine. But don't complain about your L cuz Nike didn't let you login and give you a free $250 this morning.

Hey guys, i just wanted to share my crappy story. I found out that I won a BAIT raffle for the masters (yea it surprised me too) :lol: .
I must've been like 0 for 100 BAIT raffles before this on hyped items. So anyway I received an email yesterday afternoon at work with a link to add the AM1 to check out but got an error. I tried to reach CS and all they did was tell me to switch browsers/clear cache/cookies and still nothing worked. I have until midnight tonight before my "prize" becomes forfeited to someone else. Worst of all it seems like their CS department doesn't even have weekend hours. I think I may have to go into their store and sort this out. :x

TL;DR 

Won BAIT Raffle but can't checkout shoe and no customer service support on weekends. :frown:

how can it be out of stock, if this was already reserved for ? like what?

Did you sign in into your account first?

Did you sign in into your account first?
no i dont think i did, i kinda did it in a rush. I emailed the CS rep and they said they will manually add it to my cart, but i still got this error.

After that they never replied back to me 
tired.gif

no i dont think i did, i kinda did it in a rush. I emailed the CS rep and they said they will manually add it to my cart, but i still got this error.

After that they never replied back to me |I  

Usually for BAIT reserves, you need to sign in first as to authenticate that it's you who's checking out the item.

Discourages people from sharing the link

After that they never replied back to me |I  
when ive won before the email clearly says "Be sure to log in before trying to access the link."

Back
Top Bottom