THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

White AM1 Master "Friends and Family" via @SneadsbyRee on twitter
dwqmj8.jpg

Last edited:
White masters look so much better than the blacks. Still not a fan though.

Last edited:
Considering the amount of people that actually had access to the black pair they might as well be called friend and fam also

Kinda glad I was away from my computer and phone for all this morning's shinanigans. Lol. Too much sauce to keep up. What I'm upset about though is probably missing out on tonight Air Soho event I booked, might get stuck at work.. smh. Any info yet on the "sneak peek"?

If you guys had a choice between the platinum Vapormax or the Flyknit ID AM1 tomorrow, which would you do?

Trying to make a decision between the two ...

If you guys had a choice between the platinum Vapormax or the Flyknit ID AM1 tomorrow, which would you do?
Trying to make a decision between the two ...
Vapormax easy
Yea that's where I'm leaning.

I've already spent so much this month, I've gotta start cutting back haha.

Man, I wish sizing info was more readily available. Curious how this release will go. Seems everyone is dropping them tomorrow. Hoping a leisurely drop in will suffice

Last edited:
anybody notice difference in the leather on the toe box btw right and left shoe on the atmos?

right shoe on mine came slightly wrinkled
Always the left toebox for me when it comes to more wrinkles with leather sneakers regardless of brand, just more obvious with Nikes due to their awesome QC.

Last edited:
Why does it seem like no one has won but maybe a handful of NTers for all the releases of this month? Unless they lined up or have a connect seems like no one won online. This **** is ridiculous.

I won the vapormax raffle at kith 
roll.gif
. I aint even want those. I just wanted to see a w after so many Ls

Multicolor Vapormax ID, two birds with one stone and all that.

Kind of interested in trying the vapormax and I like the multicolored ID version, but at the same time I'm more than a bit burned out on the whole Air Max Day marketing strategy to the point I don't even want to shell out any money to the brand at the moment. Maybe it is all the L's this week, maybe it is the fact I know this is the outcome they really wanted for AMD this year, and that is to push the Vapormax. Probably a mixture of all the above.

Kind of interested in trying the vapormax and I like the multicolored ID version, but at the same time I'm more than a bit burned out on the whole Air Max Day marketing strategy to the point I don't even want to shell out any money to the brand at the moment. Maybe it is all the L's this week, maybe it is the fact I know this is the outcome they really wanted for AMD this year, and that is to push the Vapormax. Probably a mixture of all the above.
We've all been there. Give it a few days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom